• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Iowa State Game Week

CryptoMiner

So much for football...

Yeah, those emails between the quack and the liar Mayor don't say what they say. And, IDGAF what a bunch of friendly, local suck-ups have to peddle in favor of their beloved Mayor. This episode is simply a bit more illumination into the overall situation: Government lies their Brilesboobs off, credulous twits believe the lies no matter how much contrary evidence bashes them in the head.

You guys drinking the Chinese Virus Kool-Aid (I'm told the grape is quite tasty, but the description is always cut short for some reason...) are reaching and grasping. Nobody cares that Burn Loot Murder holds rallies, or people go to sob and bleat for the soul of RBG en masse, because the Chinese Virus is smart, and only attacks people who go to bars. Or enjoy sitting down in a restaurant to eat. Or have a predilection to vote for anybody who will put a stop to this stupidity and mass hysteria.

Funny but didn't you start the email scandal crap in this thread? Gaslighting much?

"In a segment that aired earlier this week, we incorrectly asserted that Mayor Cooper's office withheld COVID-19 data from the public, which implied that there had been a cover up. We want to clarify that we do not believe there was any cover-up, and we apologize for the error and oversight in our reporting."

CryptoMiner

EiczDy9WAAMNz2-

Moose Stuff

Don’t know the guy, but he’s been fired for fabricating stories before. Admitted to it too.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/ne...rier-channel-4-wsmv-lawsuit-court/1074082001/

Anyways, this thread was probably posted too soon. I think we should all be holding our breath for football until the team takes the field.

Yeah we should definitely discourage optimistic football related posts on here. Lord knows everything we talk about is so uplifting. I saw our head coach tweeting about it finally being game week. Hope he deletes that soon.

Wexahu

The Offense is a big question mark. But, you bring up good points with the defense side. Last year, GMFP was telling us that the line would be one of his best ever. And it wasn't. At all. I don't know what techniques or schemes we had in place for the d-line, but they didn't work. I don't think we ever got pressure when we needed it, and many opponents managed to convert long third downs while their QB was back basting a turkey before remembering to throw downfield.

I truly hope that the ends are bigger, stronger, faster, and smarter.

When GP talks up a position group in pre-season camp, expect that group to underwhelm. When he mentions how he's worried about a position group and that they are short a player or two and need to grow up some kids, expect that group to be good.

It almost never fails.

Froggish

I'll go:
1. Barlow
2. Evans
3. Demercado
4. Foster
5. Miller, he will play in 3 games this year, but will red shirt

I think they all play this year. No bench riders. Both Barlow and Foster looked good in the games they played last year and both found the end zone.
Without our usual pansy game and assuming no injuries happen, I have a hard time thinking there will be enough snaps for more than Barlow Evans and Foster. I think DeMercado will get a few but mostly contribute in special teams and the return game.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
When GP talks up a position group in pre-season camp, expect that group to underwhelm. When he mentions how he's worried about a position group and that they are short a player or two and need to grow up some kids, expect that group to be good.

It almost never fails.
Well, he did have a legit NFL dude in the middle of that line. And that particular dude did spend a lot of time being double-teamed and even triple-teamed. Seems to me that would leave the door open to a lot of opportunity for the other guys dealing with one blocker, and maybe a chip. But, alas...

Somebody has always risen to the top in GMFP's defenses, usually an end. I truly hope we have somebody step up.

Aren't those Schobel kids old enough to play yet? Somebody get down to Columbus and find out what the hold up is...

asleep003

I'll go:
1. Barlow
2. Evans
3. Demercado
4. Foster
5. Miller, he will play in 3 games this year, but will red shirt

I think they all play this year. No bench riders. Both Barlow and Foster looked good in the games they played last year and both found the end zone.

Would move Foster up. He came out of High school rated higher than Barlow/with better stats/in bigger league/less supporting cast than Barlow.

That doesn't mean he is automatically better, but watching film, it appeared Foster had to break more tackles at the line of scrimmage more often than Barlow, who appeared to have more running room at scrimmage line. So lets just call them a draw for now.

Like Demercado, but if all 4 of those youngsters are back healthy next year, would guess he transfers to a place he can get a much larger % of the carries.

TCUdirtbag

Yeah we should definitely discourage optimistic football related posts on here. Lord knows everything we talk about is so uplifting. I saw our head coach tweeting about it finally being game week. Hope he deletes that soon.

Yeah sorry that came out so pessimistic. Really meant it to come out like a light hearted “plz don’t jinx us we’ve never needed football so bad”. Total fail on my part. Mondays, man.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
So much for football...

Yeah, those emails between the quack and the liar Mayor don't say what they say. And, IDGAF what a bunch of friendly, local suck-ups have to peddle in favor of their beloved Mayor. This episode is simply a bit more illumination into the overall situation: Government lies their Brilesboobs off, credulous twits believe the lies no matter how much contrary evidence bashes them in the head.

You guys drinking the Chinese Virus Kool-Aid (I'm told the grape is quite tasty, but the description is always cut short for some reason...) are reaching and grasping. Nobody cares that Burn Loot Murder holds rallies, or people go to sob and bleat for the soul of RBG en masse, because the Chinese Virus is smart, and only attacks people who go to bars. Or enjoy sitting down in a restaurant to eat. Or have a predilection to vote for anybody who will put a stop to this stupidity and mass hysteria.
Waiter, more fiber for the cranky man in the corner booth....