• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Harvard Basketball

McFroggin

I was in Boston recently and decided to catch a Harvard basketball game. Harvard has made the NCAA tournament 4 of the past 6 seasons. They made the round of 32 in 2 of the past 4 seasons. TCU hasn’t been to the tourney in 2 decades.

Comparing the arenas, you wouldn’t have ever guessed. Our arena before renovations was much nicer. My high school had a nicer basketball arena. The stadium was packed which means under 2200 in attendance still. The game was the cheapest entertainment in Boston (felt like). 4 of us got in for <$40 total and somehow got 3rd row.

TCU total student enrollment is about 50% of Harvard.

Sometimes it is shocking just how nice our [ Finebaum ] is. Puts things into perspective.

Last edited:

ftwfrog

We’d beat the hell out of Harvard. Bunch of dumb [ Finebaum ]s!

I was in Boston last summer. Tried to go into an MIT bar (alumni or students only.) Asked for my ID, showed them my Texas DL. “No sir your alumni ID”. I was insulted they didn’t ask for student ID. And I told them that I was just a lowly janitor, but was really good at math and helped out Professor Lambeau from time to time. They didn’t let me in. Im sure it’s not the first time.

Meh, place probably sucks anyways.

We’d beat the hell out of Harvard. Bunch of dumb [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]s!

I was in Boston last summer. Tried to go into an MIT bar (alumni or students only.) Asked for my ID, showed them my Texas DL. “No sir your alumni ID”. I was insulted they didn’t ask for student ID. And I told them that I was just a lowly janitor, but was really good at math and helped out Professor Lambeau from time to time. They didn’t let me in. Im sure it’s not the first time.

But how did you like them apples?

PurpleBlood87

We’d beat the hell out of Harvard. Bunch of dumb [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]s!

Genius on the janitor line.