• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Cal - NCAA Regionals - Friday Game

Ron Swanson

I saw this on their forum. Wouldn’t we want our best pitcher for a second game if we lost the first? Seems like Schloss was thinking along those lines?
No, you generally pitch your ace first because if you don’t win the first game you’re usually screwed.

We saved Lodolo for the potential matchup against Arkansas because we aren’t as good as them (generally speaking) and to beat them we will likely need the advantage of Lodolo on the mound.

It’s a risky strategy but I think most TCU fans agreed with it (partly because we feel like we are playing with house money at this point and we may as well roll the dice)

Pharm Frog

No, you generally pitch your ace first because if you don’t win the first game you’re usually screwed.

We saved Lodolo for the potential matchup against Arkansas because we aren’t as good as them (generally speaking) and to beat them we will likely need the advantage of Lodolo on the mound.

It’s a risky strategy but I think most TCU fans agreed with it (partly because we feel like we are playing with house money at this point and we may as well roll the dice)

Exactly.

TooColdU

Wooo again

giphy.gif