• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Cal - NCAA Regionals - Friday Game

robbroyy

At least tonight justified us getting in. Putting a beating on a 2 seed means we weren’t a fluke to get in. I saw somewhere that 3 seeds are 9-3 so far against 2 seeds today

BABYFACE

Tv guys were suggesting it’s ace v ace.

ace-ventura-pet-detective-512c7fac5d838.png

vs

cb937218841e8fc47ebe2c3dd0731565.jpg

ATC Frog

So I’ll purposefully not watch the rest of the game because as I’ve been tuning in and out periodically because of family stuff, I’ve missed every TCU run, but viewed the Cal run.

You’re welcome.

Stayed away from the stream until way late (followed via this thread instead) when I managed to tune in to see Green headed to RF where he made the game-ending out.

Glad I could obviously have an impact on the outcome of the game because that’s clearly how sports work, right?

Moose Stuff

What is Arkansas’ pitching situation tomorrow?

Big RHP Isaiah Campbell for them in game 2. He’s their ace and a likely top 3-4 round draft pick. Angled 90-95 mph FB, hard SL, solid CB/CHG, throws strikes...... tough task for us. Think Brian Howard with better stuff (not a perfect comp but paints the picture).

They also have 2-3 good arms in the pen that didn’t throw yesterday. Most notably RHP Jacob Kostyshock (93-97) and LHP/Closer Matt Cronin (92-96).

Their better bats (Kjerstad, Kenley, Fletcher, Goodheart) are all LHH so if Nick does as we expect him to it’s a favorable matchup for him.

Would love Nick to go 9.... my biggest worry other than the fact that Arkansas is a national title caliber club is our bullpen trying to get 3-6 outs in a tight game vs a good lineup in that crazy atmosphere.