• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs CAL - Guess the line

SuperTFrog

Early lines can be difficult to predict because you don’t know much about the team. The Frogs cruised to victory while Cal lost at home to a good Nevada team (or at least they are projected to be good).

I am drinking the Kool Aid. Frogs -9.5.

what do you think?

LVH

I can't pick games but I can pick lines. This one has to be -17.5 or higher.

Cal only scored 17...Vegas has to think we get to at least 34.

Total was 46.5 before last night, I don't think it drifts far from that number

It can be said that Nevada has a better QB than we do, I won't argue that point, but we are better than Nevada across the board defensively and its not close, equal or slightly better at WR, and better at OL and RB.

A 17.5 point spread will be too high. I'll be surprised if it gets higher than 11

Bizarro Frog

TCU and TX should both be undefeated when we meet. Should make for a Top 20 showdown and a spotlight because of the BIG 12 SEC madness. For those hoping TX loses at Arky I would mot put a nickel on it. Rice gave Arky all they wanted and the Arky QB is not an accurate passer by any stretch. I think TX whips them like they did the Cagins. That was one of the easiest lines of the weekend. The talking heads who don’t put a dime on a game or are ever held responsible for their picks just throw out crap they read somewhere. Kind of like only studying 3 letter words then showing up at the spelling bee.

TCUBetterThanYou

That we are explosive and can score easily...but the real tell is on the other side. Cal looked bad against an average team.
Agree with most, but Nevada has 11 starters back on offense and was the media pick to win its division, so I’d put them above average. I watched a little of the game and Cal’s O line looked poor.

Last edited: