• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs ACU baseball

Eight

Maybe it is a work ethic thing. They see the game starts at 1830, and figure that's the time they need to show up to work.

not sure if someone forgot to plug something in, but middle of the second hftv kicked in and the picture has been very good as well as the camera work and audio.

if i am going to grumble, need to make sure credit is given and i will say this is something i would pay for if i knew i was going to get this each event.

Eight

question to those at the game and know about these things.

tonight a matter of acu being overmatched, riley throwing strikes and having great potential, some of both, or something else?

Pharm Frog

question to those at the game and know about these things.

tonight a matter of acu being overmatched, riley throwing strikes and having great potential, some of both, or something else?

I would suggest a combination of factors including some good pitching combined with ACU being overmatched to an extent. They are preseason 10th in the Southland.

Case in point: I’ve watched this Craig kid from Blanchard quite a bit and very surprised he’s cracked the starting lineup at a D1 school. But....he looks quite a bit bigger.

Eight

I would suggest a combination of factors including some good pitching combined with ACU being overmatched to an extent. They are preseason 10th in the Southland.

Case in point: I’ve watched this Craig kid from Blanchard quite a bit and very surprised he’s cracked the starting lineup at a D1 school. But....he looks quite a bit bigger.

he must be eating at sharon's on a regular basis