• The KillerFrogs

TCU v. UT Baseball, Friday, Game #2

Pharm Frog

Touche. There was also a cream/shot some of the pros used to do that too. Tom House used to brag about how his exercise routine allowed him to last longer in games than his contemporaries. He left out the part of him using steroids though.

My pill made people call everyone "blue"

ThisIsOurTime

Folks, I can't follow the game tomorrow but if somebody could add a little play by play discussion about the game tomorrow, I would appreciate it. Always nice to catch up on games missed as the recaps here are usually far better than you would find in a newspaper article.

Pharm Frog

It's looking more and more like a Texas win tomorrow gives them the regular season championship and #1 seed in the tourney. Also looking more and more likely that the Frogs will catch Tech in the first round in Bricktown. Could be set if the current score of the Tech v Okie Lite game holds up. Given that the only conference road wins we have this season came in Lawrence KS, our prospects for winning tomorrow do not look great. Ironically, KU has taken two straight from OU in Lawrence and will go for the sweep of the Sooners tomorrow.

hometown frog

I
Folks, I can't follow the game tomorrow but if somebody could add a little play by play discussion about the game tomorrow, I would appreciate it. Always nice to catch up on games missed as the recaps here are usually far better than you would find in a newspaper article.

l’ll get a head start on the PBP now:
Our plate approach seemed questionable that last inning
Why didn’t he go get that ball!? Seemed like he was dogging it a bit.
How do you get picked off right there!?
That makes 10 LOB today.

I’m sure there are a few I’m missing. But i think you can mix and match those however you’d like and that will cover 7 innings tomorrow.

Dogfrog

Just watched some of last night’s highlights on LHN and was reminded how nice it has been owning them all these years.

Tom Brown

I

l’ll get a head start on the PBP now:
Our plate approach seemed questionable that last inning
Why didn’t he go get that ball!? Seemed like he was dogging it a bit.
How do you get picked off right there!?
That makes 10 LOB today.

I’m sure there are a few I’m missing. But i think you can mix and match those however you’d like and that will cover 7 innings tomorrow.

scheiss that whole stupid family.