• The KillerFrogs

TCU v. UT Baseball, Friday, Game #2

ThisIsOurTime

Let's try this again with the right day of the week.

My predictition for tonight's game is Eissler gets the start. TCU needs this game bad and we really need the top of the order to lead the team. I expect us to play a lot cleaner game of baseball tonight so UT will have their hands full.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
tcu-lg.png
at
tex-lg.png

TV:
longhorn_network.png

6:30 PM Central

Gametracker: http://www.gofrogs.com/gametracker/...ool=tcu&sport=mbasebl&camefrom=&startschool=&

MadFrog

Several weeks ago Schloss said he was holding out Feltman due to a blister. Any one know what is really going on with him? Schloss says he won't pitch this weekend either. 3 plus weeks for a blister? Sad to think he has pitched his last for TCU.

Pharm Frog

Several weeks ago Schloss said he was holding out Feltman due to a blister. Any one know what is really going on with him? Schloss says he won't pitch this weekend either. 3 plus weeks for a blister? Sad to think he has pitched his last for TCU.

Very sad if he has pitched his last as a Frog along with some other players who may be moving on to another chapter in their baseball careers. That said, I would hope that if it’s not a blister that anyone who knows what’s going on does not post it. I have seen blisters take weeks to heal and even more so if it opens back up after partial healing.

TCUWIN

An article I read leading up to the UT series said shoulder sprain. So may be Schloss has learned from CGP. Keep throwing stuff out there but may be worse than they say.

helcap

An article I read leading up to the UT series said shoulder sprain. So may be Schloss has learned from CGP. Keep throwing stuff out there but may be worse than they say.
That's what the TV announcers said last night as well. Felt shoulder pain after his last outing, MRI showed nothing. Schloss was holding him out and hopes he will be ready for the Conference tournament.

Last edited:

flyfishingfrog

Bases loaded with 1 out for TCU and we get

3 runs - none of them earned but 3 none the less

Walked in 1, 2 scored on a throwing error by Longhorn SS

Would have been nice for Oviedo to make contact but good start anyways

ThisIsOurTime

Frogs jump ahead 3-0 in the top of the 1st. UT pitcher is having trouble finding the strike zone and threw 34 pitches. TCU needs to take the first pitch for a few innings until the UT pitcher proves he can find the strike zone. He won't last long if he has another one of those kinds innings and we can maybe tax their bullpen.