• The KillerFrogs

TCU v USC Game Thread

LisaLT

I like this team.

Someone with more knowledge/understanding, please detail to me more about USC and why they haven’t seemed to really improve much since that coach arrived. I really thought his style and the athletes out there would be a win win but it doesn’t appear to have meshed yet.
They were not hitting their shots at all. Sitting close to the floor, you could just see and feel the lack of energy on their side in the second half. When a team gets down by 20+ points, it becomes a psychologically defeating too. We really played well tonight. The difference was so obvious between the two teams.

LisaLT

Watching this game tonight, this team looked like a top 10 team. They were smooth, played good defense, hit some great shots, didn't seem like fouling was an issue, worked the perimeter well - I was very impressed. I hope we can keep this momentum going. I think we are getting better as we go.

Moose Stuff

I’m torn between how good we looked and how bad they looked and which one resulted in the other. They looked lifeless and disorganized on both ends and didn’t work too hard on defense. We looked the exact opposite. Did we make them look bad or vice versa? Is it somewhere in the middle? I don’t know enough about basketball to know. We looked damn good though. The effort and energy was as good as I’ve seen from a TCU team. That team last night could play for a while in March.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
he looked sooooo upset during the game. thought many fouls weren't being called on his players. they just were totally out-manned tonight.

Thought that was funny because the refs didn't call a foul on USC for almost this entire first half. Judging by those two metrics, I would say that USC wasn't being physical all game.

LVH

USC exhibited last night why I am not a big fan of fast and loose up tempo styles. Its flashy but it has no substance and when it doesnt work it doesnt work.

So many unassuming fans these days around the country think the solution to a bad basketball team is to go uptempo.

CountryFrog

USC exhibited last night why I am not a big fan of fast and loose up tempo styles. Its flashy but it has no substance and when it doesnt work it doesnt work.

So many unassuming fans these days around the country think the solution to a bad basketball team is to go uptempo.
Just do what the Warriors do! It's so easy!

berryfrog95

50/40/70 is our key to success shooting....It’s typically where we land on the first two.

We hover in the 50’s-60’s in ft, its a potential tight loss or razor thin win.

Team is starting to find it’s rhythm!