1. The KillerFrogs

TCU v Kansas baseball game 2

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by QuilterFrawg, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Hump with a bunt single.

2. Haven't seen anybody throwing yet.

3. An RBI is 4 of the 5 runs we've scored thus far today.

4. Wolfe just missed a 3 run homer to center.

5. Wasn't there a Kenny Rogers song about this?

The kid was out by a wide margin. Not even close. Thus, it was a dopey move. If you're in a situation where the fielder has to make a perfect throw to get the tag, then it's a reasonable gamble. But essentially handing your opponent a baserunner on a silver platter is dumb. You can couch it in flowery terms all you want, but that was a bad call. That a scoring runner was erased due to the dumb base running just rubs salt into the wound...

Punter1 likes this.
  6. Rodgers with an rbi single. Hump scores, Wood goes to third. 6-3 Frogs.

BrewingFrog likes this.
  7. Please don't steal with Sikes up...

bmoney214 likes this.
  8. Sikes just missed another homerun. Instead it's just a long fly ball to end the inning.

9. 795 feet of outs that inning. Keep swinging stop running.

bmoney214 likes this.
  10. There's a couple of guys moving around out there now. Can't tell who it is.

11. How do you post pictures from your phone? I used to use photobucket but from what I recall, it doesn’t work anymore.

Punter1 likes this.
  12. Couldn't tell for sure - camera cut too quickly - but looked like Mosiello was chewing out Rodgers at 3B after Sikes's deep fly out.
    Can anyone confirm or explain?

13. Why is Ray still pitching?

14. true. But w TBA on the bump tomorrow I think you are hoping to get into the 7th w Ray if you can. So I figure there’s no quick hook today.

15. Because he has thrown 65 pitches and we are leading 6-3 and he is still in control of his command and tomorrow will be a crap shoot

bmoney214 likes this.
  16. I just take a screenshot of the pic because usually it says file to large to upload. And then click the upload a file button thats next to the post reply button.

Attached Files:

tcumaniac likes this.
  17. He’s missing his spots but getting outs which is just fine

Prince of Purpoole likes this.
  18. He’s had a comparatively solid outing today

bmoney214 likes this.
  19. True. If KU would stop swinging at crap it might be a different story but they persist.

20. We have different economies of baseball, I guess. If our aggressive base running costs us a run now and then, but routinely sets up runners to score 2-4 RBIs that might otherwise be men LOB, I'll gladly take that tradeoff any day of the week and twice on Sundays.