• The KillerFrogs

TCU v Clemson up on YouTube

Atomic Frawg

Duggan needs to learn the Dalton Dive. He was giving up three yards everytime he slid last season because they dinged him on the take off point. Andy would get his money then dive forward and get in the fetal position before taking a hit. Works out way better, and you still get the yardage...and some.

Atomic Frawg

I went to the Virginia game, and tried to hustle the Clemson game. My goal was to make every game that year. I couldn't swing the two east coast trips, so I ended up missing it. I thought the people there would be a-holes, but heard they were actually pretty friendly.

Wexahu

Duggan needs to learn the Dalton Dive. He was giving up three yards everytime he slid last season because they dinged him on the take off point. Andy would get his money then dive forward and get in the fetal position before taking a hit. Works out way better, and you still get the yardage...and some.

Yep. I’d almost argue diving into a fetal position is actually safer than feet first too. Just have to do it in time and not last second. Feet first is so awkward at times.

StinnettFrog

I went to the Virginia game, and tried to hustle the Clemson game. My goal was to make every game that year. I couldn't swing the two east coast trips, so I ended up missing it. I thought the people there would be a-holes, but heard they were actually pretty friendly.
Do you remember the Virginia Cavalier falling off his horse when he came on the field. I thought that was a good omen.

Ron Swanson

Unpopular opinion..... we played like [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] in that game.
I mean, it was pouring balls on the road against a fairly tough team. We by no means lit it up on offense, but we struggled to run the ball effectively against teams with highly recruited players on the DL prior to 2014, and the conditions nullified our advantage in the passing game.

Bizarro Frog

One of the most insane rain storms I have ever attended a game in. I stood in about 1-2 feet of water watching the game. Walking back to the car was almost some type of man vs nature challenge. We stopped at a dollar store to buy clothes and towels for the ride back to Atlanta.

Zubaz

I mean, it was pouring balls on the road against a fairly tough team. We by no means lit it up on offense, but we struggled to run the ball effectively against teams with highly recruited players on the DL prior to 2014, and the conditions nullified our advantage in the passing game.
Yeah I don't think the video accurately just how hard it was raining. Worse than 2015 Baylor, for sure.

The last 3 minutes of the game (in gametime) got be nervous all over again.

YA

Rained before the game and then the 1st q was basically rain free then the floods hit. Miserable and fun all at the same time.

Moose Stuff

Just sloppy. Ton of penalties.

Ron Swanson

Oh yes, no question. Baylor 2015 was the second most miserable I've ever been at a football game. The first was 2009 Air Force when that snowstorm came. We had only packed sweatshirts.
I remember hearing the same from friends who were at that AFA game. He said they were packed in the bathrooms using the hand dryers to warm themselves.

Mean Purple

Reminds me what a grind that game was. And yeah, it rained pretty good.
I must be getting old because the game has changed so much. Not trying to bag, but that offense made so much more sense to me.

westoverhillbilly

That place was louder than Norman or Austin.. All us TCU fans got to see Daryl Washington chase Spiller down from behind- that's a play I'll never forget or the tipped ball that Wesley nearly scored on.. Those three walk-on receivers were so clutch (Bart Johnson, Curtis Clay and Ryan Christian)- wish we could find some workmanlike guys like that now instead of some of these highly recruited butter finger guys who don't like to block.