• The KillerFrogs

TCU to the Big East

Zammers

I had 3 different people with contacts in the athletic department text me within 20 minutes of each other this evening stating that "The deal is done".

These sources are completely seperate from each other so it definitely made he sit up in my seat.

I figured it would have leaked by now. I expect a blanket of TCU media coverage tomorrow with Gary in Bristol and the looming announcement.

And for those of you who are worried, the deal includes.......................ALL SPORTS!

Cue gdutcu with some gay comment.

Zammers

I questioned it to the maximum. Each person said the same thing. Normally I don't release information unless its confirmed, but the fact that these people don't know each other and have different contacts entirely.

I asked for a name or title and was given this "I'm not going to bust the source.....just take it to the bank. I'll let you know who it was once its public"

Obviously its not official because you don't see it rolling across the bottom of your TV screen.......but with the above texts and GP saying that we had some information that would get us out in the news this week.....I'm feeling we will wake up with some news.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Remember, there has been no formal invitation from the BE and there certainly has been no vote of approval from the board of trustees. They may have settled on the framework of the deal but it aint final until the Bof T says so