Nevada: LSU
Arizona: Bama
Idaho: Bama
New Mexico: Bama
Vermont: Bama
Massachusetts: Bama
Rhode Island: Bama
Alaska: Ole Miss

Are we sure this is not how the SEC launders money to boost program revenue?

Horny4TCU

I wouldn't say it's good company... Anything that is associated with Aggies is typically a cult.

#WestsideSellsToOtherTeams

HToady

So if I chose to go the Stub hub route and went to 4 home games that were premium matchups and/or prime time, and avoided the Fox Morning Specials, and avoided the donation scheme, would it be cheaper than purchasing season tickets? Would I get better seats than what I've been awarded after decades of dedication? Jerryworld games excluded in either case...

tcumaniac

So if I chose to go the Stub hub route and went to 4 home games that were premium matchups and/or prime time, and avoided the Fox Morning Specials, and avoided the donation scheme, would it be cheaper than purchasing season tickets? Would I get better seats than what I've been awarded after decades of dedication? Jerryworld games excluded in either case...
Depends on what section of the stadium you wanted to sit in, but if you wanted to sit in decent seats, then no. Stubhub charges a 15% premium to the buyer. And takes an additional 10% from the seller. The amount of cash they must rake in is insane.

CountryFrog

As Maniac alluded to, Stubhub has its own "donation scheme."