• The KillerFrogs

TCU @ Tech --- Game Thread

Chico Dusty

Just saw the highlights on SC. Interviewed JD and AG together in the tunnel. Man...love AG. Said something about finishing and how they didnt last year against Baylor and how he wasn't going to let it happen this year. Seems like such a good, humble dude

TechAdvisor

Congrats on the win.  Josh Doctson is the man.  Completely unstoppable/uncoverable tonight.  Can't say enough good things about that kids game tonight, walked away incredibly impressed with him.

ftwfrog

TechAdvisor said:
Congrats on the win.  Josh Doctson is the man.  Completely unstoppable/uncoverable tonight.  Can't say enough good things about that kids game tonight, walked away incredibly impressed with him.
You are a true, great representative of your school.

FrogSwagSurfin

TechAdvisor said:
Honestly that's the worst way to lose and I feel bad. That said please hurt Rape U and tell the Raiders to stand behind KK, he's coming.

TechAdvisor

GeorgeLanescaddy said:
Honestly that's the worst way to lose and I feel bad. That said please hurt Rape U and tell the Raiders to stand behind KK, he's coming.
Not going to lie.....this one is going to sting for a while but don't ever feel bad....that's just the way football goes sometimes.  One day Tech will be on the other end of something like that and I'm not going to feel bad.

Enjoy the win.  Instant classic game.  That was like watching a heavy weight championship fight where two great competitors just stood in the middle of the ring taking haymaker after haymaker.  I think we'll look back on this one and realize that being able to see Boykin and Mahomes go head to head is going to be one of those things you tell your kids about.  

Amazing game and an amazing college football environment. 

TX_Krötenechse

TechAdvisor said:
Not going to lie.....this one is going to sting for a while but don't ever feel bad....that's just the way football goes sometimes.  One day Tech will be on the other end of something like that and I'm not going to feel bad.

Enjoy the win.  Instant classic game.  That was like watching a heavy weight championship fight where two great competitors just stood in the middle of the ring taking haymaker after haymaker.  I think we'll look back on this one and realize that being able to see Boykin and Mahomes go head to head is going to be one of those things you tell your kids about.  

All true. I'm proud as hell of the way our team performed despite adversity, but Tech should hold its head high because you guys are tough and real competitors. You guys are going to win a lot of games in the next few years.

Horny4TCU

TechAdvisor said:

Just to be that guy... My amazing college environment doesn't involve flying water bottles. Get that crap cleaned up down there, and I will respect them more. Until then, Rectum Tech. 

yurintroubl

TechAdvisor said:

Classy post.  Mahomes was a grown-azzz man out there today.  Beat the bricks off of Baylor!

tcujsauce

BALL SACKS, THAT WAS FUN! Just got back to the hotel. I had a completely different experience since my last Lubbutt trip in 04. Fans were all considerate and congratulatory. It was weird.

FrogFrog

texasrobster1997 said:
Same here...turned away and turned off the tv. My son said' "he caught it! he caught it!" Didn't believe it because the last thing I saw was the ball off Doctsons fingers. Turned it back on to the review :)
It's worth finding the radio call. They said Boykins pass sailed high. My wife and I hung our heads and then...."HE CAME DOWN WITH IT!!!"

FrogFrog

TechAdvisor said:

I promise you this: I was listening on the radio and the last play, the announcers thought Tech was going to run it in from the 15. I didn't curse, but smiled thinking "Neither team is giving up tonight." It was a great game by both teams. Good luck the rest of the way.