• The KillerFrogs

TCU Sweeps #9 Columbia in tennis!

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Cam wins 6-2 2-0 (retired). And Kypson wins 4 and 3. So it's Cam v. Kypson tomorrow in a Miami qualie. And a Kypson-less Aggies team v. TCU in College Station tomorrow as well.
I guess that’s good news but I’d rather beat them at full strength. Can’t give Aggy an excuse.

Longfrog

I guess that’s good news but I’d rather beat them at full strength. Can’t give Aggy an excuse.
I'm with you but with the start we've had to the season, we need those ranking points. Beating a top-10 team at their place would be huge, and the computers won't know Kypson wasn't there.

And just to get everyone ready for tomorrow, why not relive a great moment from last year. This is match point of the deciding match - Rybo vs Catanzariti at #2 singles - and a classic racket smash/boot to punctuate the win.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I'm with you but with the start we've had to the season, we need those ranking points. Beating a top-10 team at their place would be huge, and the computers won't know Kypson wasn't there.

And just to get everyone ready for tomorrow, why not relive a great moment from last year. This is match point of the deciding match - Rybo vs Catanzariti at #2 singles - and a classic racket smash/boot to punctuate the win.

Aggies suck so bad.

Jared7

The new ITA rankings are just out and the Frogs leaped 21 spots and are now 11th in the country! Rybo leaped to 12th in singles; Gray is 33rd; Johnson is 64th and Nunez debuts at 104th. In doubles, Rybo/Nunez are 21st; Rybo/Gray are 26th; Kruger/Stalder debut at 42nd. Obviously, the rankings now reflect our hot play. beating #6 A&M will only help our quest for the Top 10. And hopefully, Cam will wallop Kypson in the Frog-Aggie double-header today!