• The KillerFrogs

TCU Super Regional

PurpleBlood87

I think it also depends on the MOST scouting report. How do they fare against lefties?

Might also want Lodolo in the pen to get a second lefty out there.

Purp

I'm curious to see who gets the nod between Traver and Lodolo.

I feel like Janczak is a 100% certainty to get a start and Howard is a 95% certainty (if we go 3 games, that is)

50/50 between Lodolo and Traver?
I might keep the rotation the same as the regional and start Traver first. That way everyone starts on a full week of rest.

The difference between Traver and JJ for me the last couple weeks is almost negligible. If you think JJ can take you deeper into a game I might start him in game 2 that way you can use the pen in game 1 if needed and have them fresher for game 3 also if needed.

The reality is that I'd be comfortable throwing either JJ, Traver, or Howard on any day at any time so it would be splitting hairs to help me make a final decision. For me Lodolo should work long relief. He's been very good lately also, but there's something to be said for all the experience, particularly from the seniors.

TooColdU

Fromson is a reliever, not a starter. 36 appearances no starts. Doug Still is their best starter, 2.66 ERA in 16 starts.

Keep in mind, Doug Still started two games this past weekend and threw 142 pitches.

However, not playing till Saturday will give him an extra day of rest.

Realtorfrog

Keep in mind, Doug Still started two games this past weekend and threw 142 pitches.

However, not playing till Saturday will give him an extra day of rest.

Hopefully his arm falls off!!!! Can't believe he started two games..... trying to be CC from last year

TCUdirtbag

It's distraction season.

MLB draft starts next Monday.

Coaching carousel is certain to include whispers about Saarloos and maybe Coach Mo. E,g.,

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
It's distraction season.

MLB draft starts next Monday.

Coaching carousel is certain to include whispers about Saarloos and maybe Coach Mo. E,g.,

I don't think Saarloos leaves, but Stanford is a 4 hour drive from his family's winery north of LA, so smoke?

TCUBetterThanYou

Question: is there any way to tell which sides of the bracket/ super regional winners fit into the first 4 scheduled CWS games, or is that all scheduled after the field is decided?