AggieAngst

Really Mark ?

Let's take a look at your alma mater, PITT -

2010 PITT schedule:
(one ranked team -UTAH)

NEW HAMPSHIRE COLLEGE
(who?)

FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL U
(are you kidding me? Is this a real college or an airline flight attendant academy?)

LOUISVILLE
(just listed as one of the BOTTOM 10 football teams in the nation)

CINNCINNATTI
(kind of a real team, but not really. CINN got horsewhipped this season by a very mediocre future Mtn West team - Fresno St)

SOUTH FLORIDA COLLEGE
(horrid team this year. Just horrid !!)

UCONN
(yet another TOMATO CAN !!)

SYRACUSE
(an even worse TOMATO CAN than UConn !!)

RUTGERS
(kind of a real team, but not really. While they may be one of the best the BigEast has right now, Rutgers would be the 5th or 6th place team in the Mtn West Conf)

WE HAVE GONE THROUGH 8 GAMES OF THE PITT 12 GAME SCHEDULE AND PITT HAS PLAYED NOTHING BUT TOMATO CANS !!

NOTRE DAME
(we will call this a real team and a real game even though Notre Dame is an unranked team, and is nowhere near being a TOP 25 ranked team)

WEST VIRGINIA
(we will call this a real team and a real game even though WVU is unranked and also not a Top 25 team)

MIAMI
(good team at times, but very inconsistent. Miami just got destroyed by Florida St, and is not a Top 25 team, but they are decent. Of course Miami beat the snot
outta Pitt, which always happens whenever PITT plays any halfway decent team. If a team is merely halfway decent, PITT loses to them)

UTAH
(UTAH is the best team and most highly ranked team PITT will play all year. UTAH is currently # 10 in the nation. Of course Pitt got beat by Utah because PITT never beats teams that are at least halfway decent. And of course UTAH is from that same conference that Mark May says are nothing but a bunch of TOMATO CANS. If they are nothing but TOMATO CANS - why did you lose to a team from that TOMATO CAN league then? Got an answer for that MARKIE?)

TCU's (Tomato Can schedule)
(3 ranked teams - UTAH {#10}, OREGON ST {ranked # 22 at time of game}, and AIR FORCE {currently # 23})

FACT
Pitt would be the 4th place team in the TOMATO CAN Mtn West Conf and Mark May knows that, which infuriates him.
Pitt would be behind:
TCU # 4 in the nation
UTAH # 10 in the nation
AIR FORCE # 23 in the nation

and Pitt would also be ranked lower than these future Mtn West Conf teams:

Boise St # 3 in the nation
Nevada # 22 in the nation

Forgive Mark May. He is a terribly pained young man who cannot accept the fact that non-AQ teams have now passed by his pathetic BigEast Pitt team. He also is lashing out because he knows full well that the BigEast is the stinkiest league in American right now. His attacks on Boise St and Tcu draw attention off of the BigEast and their outrageously bad league.

The BigEast does not deserve it's AQ status and all of America knows it. Markie Mark also knows that the Mtn West is the biggest threat to take the next AQ bid especially if
the BigEast loses theirs. Markie Mark is attacking the Mtn West in order to try to make the BigEast (and Pitt) look better.

It wont work. Nice try Markie but it aint gonna float. Pitt sucks and so does the BigEast no matter how much mud you throw on Boise, Tcu and the Mtn West Conf.

bronco

Better yet, send it to Uncle Lou as evidence in front of the judge...

I just wish every once in a while some one would mention that we have no control over 75% of our schedule, and I don't recall TCU tuning down invites from the Big 12 the SEC or any other "major" conference.

Frog DJ

The BigEast does not deserve it's AQ status and all of America knows it. Markie Mark also knows that the Mtn West is the biggest threat to take the next AQ bid especially if
the BigEast loses theirs. Markie Mark is attacking the Mtn West in order to try to make the BigEast (and Pitt) look better.
[/i]
I find this perspective much more believable than the "Mark May drew the short straw and must malign the non-AQ's to satisfy ESPN's agenda" theory.

To my way of thinking May is spouting his own, personal opinions about TCU, without any prompting from his bosses at the Four-Letter Network. They may approve of his comments, but it's very difficult for me to believe they dictate his comments.

May's ego is much too large to allow them to tell him what to say.

Go Frogs!

OmniscienceFrog

I find this perspective much more believable than the "Mark May drew the short straw and must malign the non-AQ's to satisfy ESPN's agenda" theory.

To my way of thinking May is spouting his own, personal opinions about TCU, without any prompting from his bosses at the Four-Letter Network. They may approve of his comments, but it's very difficult for me to believe they dictate his comments.

May's ego is much too large to allow them to tell him what to say.

Go Frogs!

What is so drastically different this year as opposed to last year? Did he suddenly see the light?

RufeBruton

Facebook Group: "Mark May is a No Talent [Deleted] Clown",,,,,

Quote from the Information section of this Group:
Tired of hearing about how USC is the "clear #2" or basically the "greatest team ever"? Tired of hearing about the "great team" that RUTGERS has this year? Tired of hearing about how the Big East has "proven its worth" when you know it's just because Mark May rode Dan Marino's coattails all the way to the NFL as an o-linemen at Pitt? Tired of hearing how Pitt is May's alma mater when he didn't even graduate from there after playing football for four years?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=2213069702