• The KillerFrogs

TCU-OSU tickets

Surfrog

This game is going to be an attendance bust.

It would have been one thing if this was announced as a one time game in Cowboys Stadium from the get go, but the way it went down left a terrible taste in the mouth of a majority of our fanbase.

The diehards will be there, but at this point in time, I know far more TCU fans that plan on staying home for this game than I know people that will be attending.

It won't be, OSU has the second largest living alumni base and the most tshirt fans, it will be a red out.

LeagueCityFrog

This Cowboys Stadium game is probably the last time TCU is going to play a big non conference game there anytime soon looking at our future schedules unless it is for the Cotton Bowl or the College Football Playoff. I would suggest some of you negative Nancy's stop complaining and support your school. You complainers act like you don't expect the 4th tier upper seats to go for a bargain the week of the game like they have every other time we've played there minus the Big XII championship game. The vast majority of us can drive there instead of the additional cost of airfare like the Ohio State fans, so take some of that savings, buy a ticket, show up, and cheer loud for the purple and white.

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
This Cowboys Stadium game is probably the last time TCU is going to play a big non conference game there anytime soon looking at our future schedules unless it is for the Cotton Bowl or the College Football Playoff. I would suggest some of you negative Nancy's stop complaining and support your school. You complainers act like you don't expect the 4th tier upper seats to go for a bargain the week of the game like they have every other time we've played there minus the Big XII championship game. The vast majority of us can drive there instead of the additional cost of airfare like the Ohio State fans, so take some of that savings, buy a ticket, show up, and cheer loud for the purple and white.

Maybe some of us think that a 400-Level seat, even at $50, is the equivalent of watching the game on TV (it is) and won't go.

Casey T

OSU fans will buy the tickets the TCU fans won't. So 'voting no' with your wallet will result in a full stadium of a higher % of buckeyes, and TCU and Ohio State will still get the same payout and will continue to schedule games like this in the future. Support the frogs

kujhawk24

Negative nancies? You serious?

We give TCU over 7K/year for parking/donations/tickets. We do well but man there has to be a financial limit for attending local TCU games. We were really looking forward to going but the ticket cost is changing those plans unfortunately.