• The KillerFrogs

TCU opens as…

It's simple, really. One of two things need to happen:

1.) Max must connect on at least 3 deep balls that either score TD's or set us up to score TDs.
2.) Our secondary has to improve drastically and only get beat over the top no more than twice.

If both of those things happen, then TCU wins in a blowout.

If one of those two happen, TCU wins by 7-10.

If neither of those happen, buckle up...because it's gonna be a close one.

Obvious Troll

This season, there are no "unimportant games". TCU needs to win every game this year. This is the only Big 12 season where OU and UT will NOT have the refs in their pocket.

There is no better year than the present to dig deep, push past the pain point, and deliver the modern equivalent to the Sun Bowl win, a season that will take TCU to the next level.

Putt4Purple

This season, there are no "unimportant games". TCU needs to win every game this year. This is the only Big 12 season where OU and UT will NOT have the refs in their pocket.

There is no better year than the present to dig deep, push past the pain point, and deliver the modern equivalent to the Sun Bowl win, a season that will take TCU to the next level.

Not sure why the refs would change their minds now. IF they were influenced before why not again this year? Does the value of money decrease because their changing conferences?
It makes no sense.

OmniscienceFrog

Not sure why the refs would change their minds now. IF they were influenced before why not again this year? Does the value of money decrease because their changing conferences?

It makes no sense.
I would think it's because the conference, ummm, leadership, might not be as interested in protecting them for perception purposes as they have in the past.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
The last match was an embarrassment. An embarrassment for the team, the fans, but mostly for the coaches. GMFP and his whole band got their underwear pulled up over their heads, and then proceeded to run around blindly and running into each other in grand slapstick style. Had we the Great Unwashed done a poll on 'Top 10 Things the Slimy Malodorous Urchins Must Do To Squeeze Out A Win' we'd have probably rolled off all the things that SMU did with the greatest of ease. Hell, a blind man could have seen it. Yet, our Crack Coaching Staff was smacked upside the haid and couldn't get their underwear pulled back down until late in the game.

If I were GMFP, I would be burning to make a terrible example of Sonny Dykes. If you thought the result that Meach got when Kansas came to town was bad, woe betide ol' Sonny. Even Spike might be smarting after the whuppin that GMFP is planning to lay on him...

Of course, Sonny knows this, and will plan accordingly...

Limey Frog

I've never wanted to bury those guys worse than this week. Avenge that putrid loss. Against a team that has Dallas in girly script on their uniforms. And a stupid City of D logo on their helmets. BURY. THEM.

I like those uniforms. But I also want to see us boat race the fighting Lil' Sebastians.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
It's simple, really. One of two things need to happen:

1.) Max must connect on at least 3 deep balls that either score TD's or set us up to score TDs.
2.) Our secondary has to improve drastically and only get beat over the top no more than twice.

If both of those things happen, then TCU wins in a blowout.

If one of those two happen, TCU wins by 7-10.

If neither of those happen, buckle up...because it's gonna be a close one.
Betcha a Coca-Cola on that?