• The KillerFrogs

TCU @ OK STATE - GAME THREAD

FrogSwagSurfin

Anymore college football as turned into the same type of political media divide between that we see within the conservative and democratic parties. One station can only be on one side because bias promotes loyal viewership.

cousinjoker

Listenbee took helmet to helmet shot at 8:03 in 1st Quarter. PI was called, targeting was not. Dude who hit him (#45) ended up making 2 picks. Might things have gone differently with a 1st quarter ejection? You can't depend on getting a call like that, but I wish the right call had been made.

Plasmafrog

TCUdirtbag said:
Not really going to look at the board or this thread. But just dropping my 2 cents:

Trevone Boykin is an exceptional young man, Gary Patterson has built a program to last, and I love TCU. The team got out-played in every phase today. Injuries caught up with us. Some guys had some off days. Still a special group and lots to play and cheer for.

Sit back and don't worry about the talking heads. Enjoy some football and what will be will be.

Go Frogs.
Dude...I know I'm a newbie but this is spot on....

Thanks...

Horny4TCU

I am down for the KU game. I will be there loud and proud! 

ALSO, NEBRASKA JUST WON. ONE MORE UNBEATEN HAS BEEN BEATEN!!!! LET THE LOSES FLY FOR ALL!!!! 

Pharm Frog

Go Frogs! said:
Listenbee took helmet to helmet shot at 8:03 in 1st Quarter. PI was called, targeting was not. Dude who hit him (#45) ended up making 2 picks. Might things have gone differently with a 1st quarter ejection? You can't depend on getting a call like that, but I wish the right call had been made.

I agree with this.  Saw it at the time and wondered why nothing was sent to the booth.