• The KillerFrogs

TCU @ OK STATE - GAME THREAD

Pharm Frog

David Cobb said:
My mistake. I thought he was rubbing it in. Clock makes sense.

He really should have sat down.  There was virtually no chance we could come back from 20 down in 44 seconds, but there would have been literally zero chance if he'd have sat down with us out of timeouts.

Moose Stuff

TCUWIN said:
Wouldn't it be nice if we could play base defense and stop a team like OSU, OU or Baylor? That's what gundy said they did to stop boykin. 
I'm not sure giving up 650 plus yards is stopping anyone. They contained us very well though.

TCUWIN

Todd D. said:
Remember going in to the 2014 season when we were counting the wins to get to bowl,eligible, and worried that we couldn't really compete in the Big 12?

Amazing how far we've come in just over a year, where one loss really bums us out (and rightly so).

We are a top team in the Big 12. Just need to prove it the next few weeks.
Funny how far we have come in two years.

Horny4TCU

Moose Stuff said:
I'm not sure giving up 650 plus yards is stopping anyone. They contained us very well though.
The turnovers... that is what killed us. I think both sides showed up, but we gave the game away. After the turnovers we acted defeated. 

TCUWIN

Moose Stuff said:
Right? And 450 yards passing. And didn't they change to a 3-4 this week to compete with us. Changing a defense during the week is not base, but whatever. 

Chico Dusty

Did #31 get pulled for the late hit? If he did, I think that's ridiculous. Stupid play, no doubt, but I don't like that dynamic - make a mistake and you're coming out.

TCUSA

Reptilian said:
Do you honestly think they told TB to throw the out? Your football knowledge rivals that of Baylor fans LOL.
You're right. Boykin's the hard-headed one. Though you'd think after the 3rd one, he'd get the hint or the coaches would, you know, coach.

Pharm Frog

Chico Dusty said:
Did #31 get pulled for the late hit? If he did, I think that's ridiculous. Stupid play, no doubt, but I don't like that dynamic - make a mistake and you're coming out.

I'll wait to hear the whole story but if this is the case I completely agree.

TCUWIN

Chico Dusty said:
I agree, but I sure hope its that now and not that he was hurt. 

Dogfrog

Chico Dusty said:
That's for the coaches to deal with, not for "Chico Dusty" to worry about.

Chico Dusty

Dogfrog said:
That's for the coaches to deal with, not for "Chico Dusty" to worry about.
Are you serious? Buzz off. I'm not losing sleep over it and I'm not trying to deal with it. I was just making an observation and some agreed with me.

Dogfrog

Chico Dusty said:
Are you serious? Buzz off. I'm not losing sleep over it and I'm not trying to deal with it. I was just making an observation and some agreed with me.
Hey you could be right, but anybody ready to go on record tonight that we go 9-3 is a straight running LOSER. Deal with it.

Chico Dusty

Dogfrog said:
Hey you could be right, but anybody ready to go on record tonight that we go 9-3 is a straight running LOSER. Deal with it.
I'm not quite following what you're saying. I did t say anything about going 9-3. I think we rebound hard and still have a season. I simply made an observation - and inquired what happened to #31, who I think is a very good ball player.

Dogfrog

Chico Dusty said:
I'm not quite following what you're saying. I did t say anything about going 9-3. I think we rebound hard and still have a season. I simply made an observation - and inquired what happened to #31, who I think is a very good ball player.
My mistake, it's Deuce Boogie Nights that's the LOSER. My apologies.