• The KillerFrogs

TCU @ OK STATE - GAME THREAD

Reptilian

TCUSA said:
Fourth time--are our OCs paying attention? They've.been jumping those outs ALL NIGHT LONG!!! Worst called game since Meacham/Cumbie got here.
Do you honestly think they told TB to throw the out? Your football knowledge rivals that of Baylor fans LOL.

TCUWIN

Wouldn't it be nice if we could play base defense and stop a team like OSU, OU or Baylor? That's what gundy said they did to stop boykin. 

Zubaz

Remember going in to the 2014 season when we were counting the wins to get to bowl,eligible, and worried that we couldn't really compete in the Big 12?

Amazing how far we've come in just over a year, where one loss really bums us out (and rightly so).

We are a top team in the Big 12. Just need to prove it the next few weeks.

Pharm Frog

Jake102 said:
What's the point if NC is over? You want the pressure becasue that means you are winning

First, NC isn't over.  Secondly, I don't even believe in this NC thing.  I just feel like we have a lot of youngsters out there who are thinking, over-thinking, and re-thinking and playing not to screw up and playing under the intense pressure of undefeated status.  I'm hoping we play now more like there's nothing to lose as opposed to needing to win.

TCUWIN

You are in my head hefley? You are an idiot. THat is why you had to go to OSU. Bless your heart. Or are you simply a junior college graduate and a t-shirt fan.