• The KillerFrogs

TCU NIL information/data….

TCUdirtbag

Hard for me to understand how they could ever compile/obtain comprehensive or near comprehensive data from other schools. But I at least appreciate the attempt to address it

Because basically everyone signed up with the same, lame vendors/NIL service providers like opendorse.

AroundWorldFrog

I would do this for a couple of players, but my customers wouldn't give a [ Finebaum ] if Tom Brady endorsed my company. :D

Basically just an excuse to give them some money.

Icaughtthevisor

We are entering an era of college sports which will be the equivalent of professional sports with no salary cap and one year contracts with extremely loose free agency. Players are going to have to decide if they want to play or get paid and some schools will have large enough budgets to buy players just so they don’t play for rivals

Fiscuits

I don’t follow your logic.
If our rankings within NIL data are “2nd best in Big 12”…etc….and our players earn $500 + on average when the average is $390….it seems as if we are above the curve and doing fine. That’s what I takeaway from JD’s twit.

LisaLT

Let me get this straight. All you have to do is contact an athlete directly and say hey I’ll sponsor you if u endorse/tweet/post my product or service etc? And it can be any amount? And $547 is the average going rate? That seems pretty cheap. Does the university care about its own logos being used by an athlete in an endorsement situation?

Moose Stuff

Let me get this straight. All you have to do is contact an athlete directly and say hey I’ll sponsor you if u endorse/tweet/post my product or service etc? And it can be any amount? And $547 is the average going rate? That seems pretty cheap. Does the university care about its own logos being used by an athlete in an endorsement situation?
More or less, yes. Not certain on the last part.

Moose Stuff

If our rankings within NIL data are “2nd best in Big 12”…etc….and our players earn $500 + on average when the average is $390….it seems as if we are above the curve and doing fine. That’s what I takeaway from JD’s twit.
Until someone offers Zach Evans $250,000

LisaLT

Isn’t one girl on the gymnastics team at OU or somewhere making a million bucks due to her over one million Twitter and IG followers?

Fiscuits

The ones who have been developing their social media followings are the most valuable to be honest.
This is true and Z Evans probably is making / will
player can not use any official logos, phrases, trademarks of university. Other than that, you can literally pay a player a billion dollars to post “I love Sugar” over and over if you want to. It is the wild Wild West.