• The KillerFrogs

TCU Men's Tennis 2022-23

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Just based on watching the scoring and their patterns, the Ohio State and Georgia looks like it might end up 4-3 for one or the other.

My completely uneducated on tennis prediction will be court 5 will decide it

I think tOSU chokes on a long FG to lose and Georgia advances.

The cracked racquets youtube stream had the view from camera from the TCU side. Clearly out.

P.s. even their commentators said so.
I watched the Cracked Racquets feed of that call and yes, it appears clearly wide and the commentary agrees. Appears the umpire had no eyeball reason to overrule it (especially at the umpire angle) as it was not clearly in because it appeared clearly out.

So I will conclude, rightly or wrongly, that the umpire was influenced by the Michigan server going into celebration mode and selling it, jeepers.

Last edited:
The Cracked Racquets fellas also commented that losing the doubles point might influence whether Fomba would play singles today, suggesting they believe he is still nursing an injury and three possible matches in three days might be too much. He is wearing a sleeve over his left knee. I hope he is 100 percent tomorrow and hopefully Sunday too.

Last edited:
Just based on watching the scoring and their patterns, the Ohio State and Georgia looks like it might end up 4-3 for one or the other.

My completely uneducated on tennis prediction will be court 5 will decide it
You were correct, court 5 decided it, for the 4-3 Ohio State win.

Both semifinals will begin at 11 central, tomorrow. #2 TCU vs. #3 Ohio State and #1 Texas vs. defending champ, #5 Virginia.

Last edited: