• The KillerFrogs

TCU Men's Tennis 2021-2022

Longfrog

Up next is Borna Coric in the semis. The name's familiar but don't know much about him. It looks like he's former top 15 player who's had some injuries. Still just 25 though. In highlights from his win over Nadal, the backhand looked pretty wicked.

FrogUltimate

Up next is Borna Coric in the semis. The name's familiar but don't know much about him. It looks like he's former top 15 player who's had some injuries. Still just 25 though. In highlights from his win over Nadal, the backhand looked pretty wicked.
Coric was a really solid player and looks to be back. Super solid backhand and ok forehand. Beatable

Longfrog

Seems like the strategy is to play in England as much as possible. Futures tour leaves there after August. At that point I would guess he'll try some more Challengers. I'd like to see him head to the US for our hard court season, just to see him line up against some familiar names. But there are also some hard court Challengers in France next month, so maybe he stays closer to home.

Gray did not stay in Europe, but he did opt for Challenger tour + hard courts. He's in Thailand this week where, I guess thanks to the out of the way location, he's the #1 seed. He won this morning and will face Donskoy in R16.

FrogUltimate

Gray did not stay in Europe, but he did opt for Challenger tour + hard courts. He's in Thailand this week where, I guess thanks to the out of the way location, he's the #1 seed. He won this morning and will face Donskoy in R16.

Yeh a pretty sneaky move on his part. Believe there's another two Challengers at the same location next two weeks and he's entered into those as well. This is a Challenger 80, the lowest level Challenger so less points than most Challengers. But by winning one match he's earned more points than making the semis at highest level Futures tournament. Win another match and it's more points than making finals of a Futures.

Donskoy is old, used to be top 100 for a while. Could go either way.

Rybakov got a wildcard into US Open qualies.