• The KillerFrogs

TCU Men's Tennis 2021-2022

Pharm Frog

Well that was a shame.... Frogs had the momentum and then the weather intrusion and a 3-2 3rd set turns 3-4 against the Frogs in a blink and Charlie gets broken early in his 3rd.

Pharm Frog

Sander is now 1-12 in tie break points. That's tough to overcome. But it doesn't matter as Charlie is broken again and loses Court 2. 4-2 Bears. While I prefer to win everything at all times. I really don't think this is a bad outcome for preparing for the post-season. Need some focus and motivation. Just felt like that weather delay kind of took some of the pressure off of BU who was looking at the real possibility of messing up a 3-0 lead

Longfrog

The weather delay was a shame. I'm pretty sure we had a better shot on Court 2 had it stayed outdoors, maybe on Ct 3 as well. Those are the breaks I guess. Fomba over Boitan is an awesome result. We're gonna need him to beat some elite guys at nationals. Mostly I'm disappointed with the doubles result and Vives' loss. I don't know what the plan is for Court 6 right now. We seem to have no answers.

Jared7

Very disappointing tournament result as we cede bragging rights to the Bears despite our higher ranking. We've lost 12 matches over the past two years and 5 of those L's are to Baylor. Bleah! Now, we get a week off prior to Selection Day on Monday, May 2. Still expecting a top seed, but that's possibly in jeopardy.

Last edited: