• The KillerFrogs

TCU Men's Tennis - 2020-2021

Longfrog

Kruger with a break on 6 will serve for it. Just need 3 of these 1st sets to stay on track. More than that's gravy. Got Fomba's in the bag and Jirousek is getting close.

Jared7

Fearnley takes his breaker 7-1!! That's 4 first sets won to their 1. The Buckeyes are gonna need a major shift in momentum to turn this around. I expect a charge at some point...

Longfrog

Meanwhile, things starting to get a little interesting in the other match. Baylor took the doubles point off Ole Miss easily but has dropped 3 of 5 first sets. Other's on serve. Just sayin'

Pharm Frog

Fearnley takes his breaker 7-1!! That's 4 first sets won to their 1. The Buckeyes are gonna need a major shift in momentum to turn this around. I expect a charge at some point...

I think you're starting to see it right now.

Gray looks to be in big big trouble. Kruger gets broken to open the second set as does Fearnley.

Pharm Frog

Jirousek up 3-0 in Set 2. Kruger down 0-4 in Set 2. And Luc just got broke at low to go back on serve at 3's. With Gray getting his feathers plucked off on Court 1, it would be nice for Luc to win this in 2 sets.

Jared7

Teddy with a break! But Fomba broken. But Tommy up 2 breaks! But Alastair getting blown away. And Jake and Bertus both losing in their 2nd sets.

Luc with a break at no-ad!!

Jared7

The Jakester breaks back to get back to even on serve!

1-1 now as Gray falls 4-6, and a bagel.

Luc 5-3 and Tommy's about to cash a czech!