• The KillerFrogs

TCU Maniac

Zubaz

Not just maniac. Lots of folks have migrated to or split their time with the pay site.
23291883-036a-485c-98e2-6161bfb352b3_text.gif

tcumaniac

I'm curious, whatever happen to him?

He was always on here railing against the west side and the +4.

I'm guessing he has a wife and child now.

I hope he's at all the games.
Haha. I’m still around, I just don’t make my way over here as much as I used to.

We had a daughter in August, but still made it to all the home games with the baby in tow. Flew her to Phoenix and LA for both games too. She also made it to many basketball games and she’ll be in attendance for her fair share of baseball this season as well.

Going to be really awkward when we brainwash her TCU all her life only to tell her we can’t afford to send her there.

Double V

Haha. I’m still around, I just don’t make my way over here as much as I used to.

We had a daughter in August, but still made it to all the home games with the baby in tow. Flew her to Phoenix and LA for both games too. She also made it to many basketball games and she’ll be in attendance for her fair share of baseball this season as well.

Going to be really awkward when we brainwash her TCU all her life only to tell her we can’t afford to send her there.
Meh...it happens...

finafrog

Too much skiing. ;-)))

mc1502

My kids say hello.

steelfrog

Tier 1

Well, if it isn't old Penis Cookies himself!
One of Wes's favorite episodes, so much so that literally the day before he passed away he (with obvious effort) managed to get the words out and chuckled.
Wes loved Maniac.

lowfrog

Be optimistic. As soon as she gets old enough, enroll her in Oberkrom's Kicking Academy. When she gets to high school, she can kick field goals for her high school team. Then, if TCU doesn't bring her in right away on scholarship, she can do what Kell did: walk on to TCU football and then get awarded a scholarship. Think about the TCU football game you and your wife attend when bazooka gets called as the seconds tick off the clock and your daughter casually trots out to kick the field goal that gets the win for the Frogs.
https://www.texaskicking.com/testimonials

Big Frog II

Tell her to study really hard and she can get a Chancellor scholarship. Either that or become a deep snapper.