• The KillerFrogs

TCU makes national news

LisaLT

What if an ex came back around and wanted to get back together? The old feelings come back but she's with a guy she's already emotionally detached from. Does she hook up with the ex and wait for the guy to get back, thereby cheating, or does she just break up with the guy and then go to Pound Town, thereby releasing her conscience of being unfaithful?
You just made his head explode

Mean Purple

Airline crews are trained to deescalate situations like this but that obviously didn’t work. If you read the article he was convicted of assualting a lady for no reason. He also spat on and bit the crew that was trying to subdue him. No, this passenger crossed the line. Unfortunately for the rest of the passengers when a passenger gets violent “show can go on”. It is truly unfortunate that the inexcusable action of one drunk has to screw so many other passengers. Personal I think he got off easy with 6 months jail time.
Define the assault. Looks like he squeezed the arm of a lady who grabbed him while some guy was forcing his finger in the kid's mouth. That's reaction. And it sounds like the guy was another passenger? If so, then the crew did not handle it all that well. plenty of blame for all sides.

Don't really care to have sympathy for any of the actors on this:
The kid who got drunk and fouled up.
The girl who lacks any stay power and breaks up with a guy that way. (Typical of todays kids in general)
The kid who got drunk and did not realize long before this that some girl like that won't have the stay power and that relationship was over when he hopped the pond.
The airline who likely mishandled the situation and wouldn't matter anyway as all airlines are basically crooks.
Soccer for making for a weak everybody gets a trophy society.

BABYFACE

There needs to be an ejector button for those that need assistance to get out of the head.

“Wipe this slim. Fire one. One awaaaaaaay.”

While it is easy to put on weight and get get comfortable with that, but at what point does one hit the breaks when they can longer wipe themselves due to their girth?

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
While it is easy to put on weight and get get comfortable with that, but at what point does one hit the breaks when they can longer wipe themselves due to their girth?

Not there yet, can’t answer that one...

I can understand that people have issues to deal with causing morbid obesity, but I can’t quite understand expecting someone else to deal with those issues. Bubba needs to lay off the ruffage several hours prior to air travel...

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Thread awards:

MVP - eight for his spirit airlines joke and consistency in avoiding the shift key

CNN/Fox News False Equivalency Award sponsored by Spam - Thisisourtime for all the reasons.

Markwahlbergconfused.gif Award - mean purple because I’m not 100 percent what sure which side he is on.

Dad Joke Award - doc (his 883rd win, continuing his dominance)

Voice of Reason Pop In Award - quilter

Gross Award - frog9497 for posting an article with “wipe” in the title.

All in all I give this thread a solid 3 stars. Maybe we can coach it up, grow it up and make it into a 4 Star.

Tl;dr - what a waste of my evening.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Thread awards:

MVP - eight for his spirit airlines joke and consistency in avoiding the shift key

CNN/Fox News False Equivalency Award sponsored by Spam - Thisisourtime for all the reasons.

Markwahlbergconfused.gif Award - mean purple because I’m not 100 percent what sure which side he is on.

Dad Joke Award - doc (his 883rd win, continuing his dominance)

Voice of Reason Pop In Award - quilter

Gross Award - frog9497 for posting an article with “wipe” in the title.

All in all I give this thread a solid 3 stars. Maybe we can coach it up, grow it up and make it into a 4 Star.

Tl;dr - what a waste of my evening.
I'm so proud.
I have nothing prepared...