• The KillerFrogs

TCU makes national news

Eight

TCU student caused disturbance on British airways flight last month that had to turn around mid flight from London to dfw.

Jailed for 6 months. Wish US authorities would do this instead of typically letting them off.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/82169...light-atlantic-bit-spat-passengers-staff/amp/

"The boozed-up journalism student then caused carnage in front of horrified passengers after launching into a foul-mouthed tirade."

i first thought someone on the flight asked dan jenkins what he thought of tiger woods and then i saw the picture.

libby must have taken some of mac's classes

Eight

I hate to judge a person off of some pictures ..... who am I kidding, the hell I don’t. 110% chance that kid’s a MASSIVE [ profanity ]. Girlfriend appears to have made a quality life decision.

so what you are saying is if you daughter brought him home the reception wouldn't be the same as the downing boys

Chico Dusty

Probably not in his case, since his parents wept in court. I am sure my dad would not be weeping in court.....I would be the one weeping...a lot!

Yep - I was arrested as a junior in HS and thrown in the downtown Atlanta lockup. Not a nice place to be. I didn’t call anyone to get me. I’d rather stay in there then face my dad at the time.

Last edited:

ThisIsOurTime

"The court was told Libby had been dumped by his girlfriend via text message when he boarded the flight on December 17."

Dumping by text message right before Christmas how nice? Sounds like a real classy lady.

I don't think they had to turn the plane around. They should have been able to talk him down and/or restrain him and continue on with the flight. This sounds more like a needless political power play.

Surely there is video of this incident somewhere. I don't think this guy could do that much damage. The "assaults" sound exaggerated. Let's see the tape.

Moose Stuff

"The court was told Libby had been dumped by his girlfriend via text message when he boarded the flight on December 17."

Dumping by text message right before Christmas how nice? Sounds like a real classy lady.

I don't think they had to turn the plane around. They should have been able to talk him down and/or restrain him and continue on with the flight. This sounds more like a needless political power play.

Surely there is video of this incident somewhere. I don't think this guy could do that much damage. The "assaults" sound exaggerated. Let's see the tape.

This might literally be the exact opposite of everything I would have typed. The exception being the couldn’t do much damage part.

BABYFACE

Doubt they were exaggerated if he got 6 months. He went thru due process in court. It’s not like the airline convicted and sentenced him.