• The KillerFrogs

TCU Made Fox Cable News

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
This May be a first for me other than Bob Scheiffer (so?). But today while at the gym I saw “coming up next TCU Director of Asian Studies Carrie Liu Currier on North Korea””

She was very impressive. The moderator said “we’ll get into the Horned Frogs chances at the big dance, but NK first.”

At the end Dr Currier flashed the Frog sign and said go Frogs!

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
This May be a first for me other than Bob Scheiffer (so?). But today while at the gym I saw “coming up next TCU Director of Asian Studies Carrie Liu Currier on North Korea””

She was very impressive. The moderator said “we’ll get into the Horned Frogs chances at the big dance, but NK first.”

Dr. Currier is brilliant.

She's a policy expert on a variety of topics related to Asia.

I traveled to China with her as part of a study abroad trip last summer. She may have been the one who took the picture I used for my old profile pic - the one throwing the double Frog sign with my Superhero Micah hat at the Great Wall.

Purp

I'm pretty sure Dr. Butler from the Econ department was on a major news network to discuss some sports economics. Early aughts time frame. Seems like it was in reference to a collective bargaining agreement for a pro league or a stadium deal of some kind.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain

Bob

Trump should contract with the Chinese to build his wall. Look at the job they did! We could have a tourist attraction and keep those pesky immigrants out at the same time.

great_wall_beijing.jpg

Bob

I thought it was Asian Studies. Funny thing, when I came to TCU there were plenty of opportunities to study Asia, in situ, but nobody seemed interested in going.