• The KillerFrogs

TCU/Kstate opening line

DelFrog

Giving up the big play has been a problem for the defense and KSU has Freshman RB, Deuce Vaughn (Cedar Ridge HS) who is a big play guy. With a backup QB likely playing, keeping Vaughn in check will be key.

Limp Lizard

That big play thing is not that unusual for the GP defense, especially early in the season. What was nice about the original schedule was that it was backloaded. The Frogs under GP have played much, much better the second half of the season. Of course that is all messed up this year, but if we can hang on and manage to keep winning early, the Frogs will be a force late in the season.

Sure hate having to play at WVU and Kansas in November, though. Brrrrr...

Eight

I hope I put the voodoo on KSU because I took the +10 yesterday. This game is going to be a war.

agree and think kstate is going to trying to make this game as physical as possible

they want to physically control both lines of scrimmage, control the clock, and the frogs need to match that level of physical play

time to build on the run game, take a few of those hits off max, work match ups in the receivers, and the defensive front better be ready to play come saturday

anyone know what is up with colt at de?

JugbandFrog

Think UT wins this one going away...
OU gets a big piece of their D back, and I believe in Riley being an offensive genius. He thought hr could just plug and play with Rattler, but he needs to bring him along more slowly. He needs to develop that young one. They still have the biggest, meanest (dirtiest) oline in the conference. It hurts them to have those RBs out.

OU deals UT a butt whooping this weekend.