• The KillerFrogs

TCU Horned Frogs Nike Free TR V8 Shoes dropped today

Double V

If it’s these then I’d agree.

beghv4.jpg
That's them!

Zubaz

New TCU Nike Air Zion Pegasus 36. Best ones they’ve released yet, IMO.

Love that shoe. I've worn Air Zoom Pegasus' since I started running 2 years ago. On my fourth pair now. Usually get them for about $50 at the Outlet, but...this is tempting.

I've got about 300 miles to go on the pair I recently purchased, guess that'll be good motivation.

BankerFrog

Wonder if these are okay with Kaepernick? Does he not know that TCU was around in the 1800's in the South, thus making it racist and misogynistic by default? /s

netty2424

Love that shoe. I've worn Air Zoom Pegasus' since I started running 2 years ago. On my fourth pair now. Usually get them for about $50 at the Outlet, but...this is tempting.

I've got about 300 miles to go on the pair I recently purchased, guess that'll be good motivation.
It’s a great shoe. Nike has made a fortune off of them. There are endless color options for it.

Funny how shoes have evolved back and forth. Wasn’t long ago the minimal “barefoot” sole was the trend to help promote balance and alignment.

Now the Pegasus pendulum has swung back the other direction with super thick soles to offset impact.