• The KillerFrogs

TCU Hoops vs KU thread

Pharm Frog

Dixon reactive and not changing up the offense. Calling the same play over and over again that’s not working, at all. He’s getting out coached.

The motion offense is literally the only offense Ive seen us play. We aren’t executing it primarily because we aren’t making them pay for overplaying the high side. That’s a player thing IMO and why ARob is sitting the pine.

I do think we should have some zone D in our arsenal though.

netty2424

It’s the Alex that we have seen for the last two years. Hasn’t played like this one time this year. Pretty frustrating
Hasn’t played against a defense like this. He’s not going to be able to dribble circles around these guys like he has been all year.

Hasn’t played against a defense like this. He’s not going to be able to dribble circles around these guys like he has been all year.
Yup. The Frogs are playing a pretty damn good team at their place. If I’m honest a four point game at this point is something I would have been very happy with...before I saw how we got here. But the team is scratching and clawing.

Go Frogs!

netty2424

The motion offense is literally the only offense Ive seen us play. We aren’t executing it primarily because we aren’t making them pay for overplaying the high side. That’s a player thing IMO and why ARob is sitting the pine.

I do think we should have some zone D in our arsenal though.
I agree. And that’s the point I’m trying to make in that the only offense Dixon is calling isn’t working, yet he won’t make any adjustments.