• The KillerFrogs

TCU gift for old lady

McFroggin

I'm looking to get the old ball and chain a TCU gift. She didn't graduate from TCU (her one mistake besides being with me :tongue: ). She has plenty of TCU t-shirts, sweat pants, and other generic stuff. I want to get her something a little more interesting. A nice ladies jersey, dress, or something else TCU with a little more pop. Any advise or links? Much appreciated!

HToady

QUOTE(McFroggin @ Jun 8 2010, 10:24 AM) [snapback]571337[/snapback]
I'm looking to get the old ball and chain a TCU gift. She didn't graduate from TCU (her one mistake besides being with me :tongue: ). She has plenty of TCU t-shirts, sweat pants, and other generic stuff. I want to get her something a little more interesting. A nice ladies jersey, dress, or something else TCU with a little more pop. Any advise or links? Much appreciated!

Horned Toad earrings. My wife loves them.

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
Get her some horned frog earrings. My wife has 3-4 different pair -- silver, gold, dangling, not dangling. She loves them.

PurplePassion

Princess
personally i hate the horned frog earrings... but they make some really pretty watches.

several hallmark stores carry college merchandise, and mine has some fun TCU stuff.... they have some neat decorated chip/dip platters, serving trays, etc. i think they are cute and fun to use, whether guests are over or not. i also have some cute TCU candy/cookie jars that are fun to fill up with whatever...

does she work? because i have several nice things on my desk that are TCU-related, too. i'm the only frog in the office, and i have to compete with all those aggies!! ;)

desmith03

QUOTE(PurplePassion @ Jun 8 2010, 10:44 AM) [snapback]571366[/snapback]
i'm the only frog in the office, and i have to compete with all those aggies!! ;)

It sounds like we work in the same environment; Frogs in a land of Ags (and Red Raiders in my case).

macaroni

Along the desk lines, James Avery makes a very cool horned frog paperweight...

PW-12-BR.jpg

FrogAbroad

QUOTE(Big Frog II @ Jun 8 2010, 09:30 AM) [snapback]571347[/snapback]
How about TCU boots?

Only if she bashes Mormons and enrages Kfc owners.

Houston Frog

QUOTE(McFroggin @ Jun 8 2010, 10:24 AM) [snapback]571337[/snapback]

31DXvdkqgQL._AA300_.jpg

macaroni

QUOTE(PurplePassion @ Jun 8 2010, 10:08 AM) [snapback]571416[/snapback]
oooooh, frisky.... i love!!! :)

and here it is my birthday in a few days, with a james avery just down the street..... :) :)

I've had mine for almost 20 years and i love it! He goes to all of my jobs.

NewFrogFan

QUOTE(McFroggin @ Jun 8 2010, 03:24 PM) [snapback]571337[/snapback]

I've heard that TCU thongs are on the books in road and home colors!!!

NewFrogFan

QUOTE(PurpleBlood87 @ Jun 8 2010, 05:33 PM) [snapback]571530[/snapback]
Panties
TCUBB2-1.jpg

TCUHS2-2T.jpg

I'm interested in PP opinion of this line of TCU clothing IRT to durability, value, comfort etc. :biggrin:

McFroggin

QUOTE(PurpleBlood87 @ Jun 8 2010, 10:33 AM) [snapback]571530[/snapback]
Panties

TCUBB2-1.jpg

TCUHS2-2T.jpg

You got me to bite, but neither of those is even in stock at the site you posted.

PurpleBlood87

QUOTE(McFroggin @ Jun 8 2010, 04:17 PM) [snapback]571811[/snapback]
You got me to bite, but neither of those is even in stock at the site you posted.

Saw them at Academy in Burleson.

PurpleBlood87

QUOTE(McFroggin @ Jun 8 2010, 04:17 PM) [snapback]571811[/snapback]

Try to order them. They have them.