• The KillerFrogs

TCU Fraternities

steelfrog

Tier 1
Butt out. This is between Steel and the state of New Mexico, one of the economically poorest states in the union. Has some awesome mountains though

OldSchoolFrog

steelfrog said:
How dare you Sir! Comparing the weak dumb [ Finebaum ]s in TCU frats to our fighting men, and women. In uniform
I was a fighting man in uniform, who served overseas. As were several of my friends, combat arms Army & Marine Corps officers and enlisted men. What did we have in common? We were "dumb TCU frat [ Finebaum ]s". Oh by the way, the ones remaining and probably on the BG selection list, some At the rank of COL and LTC - dumb TCU frat [ Finebaum ]s. Some of the dumb TCU sorority [ Finebaum ]ettes... Oh yeah, Colonels in their respective branches of the Army.

Me thinks the only dumb [ Finebaum ] present in this discussion, (I'm sure there are some others, but one just keeps pushing a button), is Steel.

Me also thinks that Steel lost a girl battle to a dumb TCU frat [ Finebaum ], therefore steel thinks all must be [ Finebaum ]s.

Lastly, me speaks in third person like a dumb [ Finebaum ], because it's talking down to the level of this internet bully competition which I just destroyed Steel on with my massive single volley "fire for effect" that rained steel down on Steel, because Steel just inserted his probably size 6 shoe into his size 12 voca by indirectly, or maybe intentional insult of fine, freedom loving and fighting men & women of many generations who were "dumb TCU Greek [ Finebaum ]s"...

On behalf of all dumb TCU frat [ Finebaum ]s who served proudly in uniform, please enjoy the taste of my behind, Steel, and not in a gay kind of way... We just didn't do that.

Peace.

steelfrog

Tier 1
OldSchool, you would be correct if Steel ever let facts get in the way of a good argument, which he emphatically doenot, would not, and will not.

Rifframbahzoo20

I'm not asking you guys if I should join or go GDI. I know the answer to that. If I didn't want to join , i would have told my mother I was gay a long time ago.

I'm just curious if anythings changed since this post was made regarding the different fraternities at TCU.

All Greek bashers, go discuss art and literature or whatever it is you guys did in college while the rest of the "fraternity queers" got laid and had fun. (And no, not laid by other guys. Its pretty obvious that a higher percentage of Gays are GDI btw. Seriously, can y'all name one gay person who wasn't GDI?

dkfrog

Rifframbahzoo20 said:
I'm not asking you guys if I should join or go GDI. I know the answer to that. If I didn't want to join , i would have told my mother I was gay a long time ago.

I'm just curious if anythings changed since this post was made regarding the different fraternities at TCU.

All Greek bashers, go discuss art and literature or whatever it is you guys did in college while the rest of the "fraternity queers" got laid and had fun. (And no, not laid by other guys. Its pretty obvious that a higher percentage of Gays are GDI btw. Seriously, can y'all name one gay person who wasn't GDI?
Given some (most) of what was said here, I'd prefer not to have to refer to you as brother.

dkfrog

Rifframbahzoo20 said:
Only one side is allowed to fling [Craig James]? I was just trying to show the other side how dumb they sound
If my sarcasm meter needs to be adjusted, I apologize. OTOH, if you were serious, my statement stands.

OldSchoolFrog

steelfrog said:
OldSchool, you would be correct if Steel ever let facts get in the way of a good argument, which he emphatically doenot, would not, and will not.
It's apparent that one could infer that Steel was trained in journalism by Big Steaming Pile.