• The KillerFrogs

TCU Fraternities

BankerFrog

and some people still say they can hear LVH whisper hate speech about fraternities when the wind is blowing into Fort Worth, but he's not bitter at all....

Fairbanks

YA said:
Just like the Greek system is tax exempt, so are US Churches, who have billions of dollars of real estate and take in millions in revenue too.  I for one, look forward to the day that all are taxed accordingly if the political machines will get out of the way.
You love you some taxes.

Do you get a cut or something?

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
LVH said:

All of them

Pretty much every frat has their pledges do homosexual acts in order to get initiated. They claim the homosexual acts are for "bonding" and "brotherhood" but let's get real, its an excuse to do these things because they enjoy it.
If you have to play around with another guy's popsicle or get things shoved up your Rod Gilmore] in order to be accepted into a group you have major insecurity issues.
This is so stupid and uninformed...

rsmith76110

steelfrog said:
Frats and "pledging" are just about the dumbest thing going.  Only the weak-minded and insecure would have a darn thing to do with it.
Broad generalizations are almost always used by the intelligent. You have found yourself in good company.

82 Frog Fever

LVH said:

All of them

Pretty much every frat has their pledges do homosexual acts in order to get initiated. They claim the homosexual acts are for "bonding" and "brotherhood" but let's get real, its an excuse to do these things because they enjoy it.
If you have to play around with another guy's popsicle or get things shoved up your Rod Gilmore] in order to be accepted into a group you have major insecurity issues.

Bung hole burns hot with this one. 1st hand knowledge he has.

frogjustice said:
So you think pledging a fraternity at tcu consists of one big all dude daisy chain? You are a genius.

I have no idea what it consists of, but apparently gay rituals are to be expected based on some of the posts on here.

froginmn

steelfrog said:
Frats and "pledging" are just about the dumbest thing going.  Only the weak-minded and insecure would have a darn thing to do with it.
Don't tell this to our friends at West Point, Annapolis, etc.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Boykin4Prez said:

I have no idea what it consists of, but apparently gay rituals are to be expected based on some of the posts on here.
Yes, believe the guys that weren't in fraternities, about the traditions of fraternities. Makes a ton of sense. I can say without a doubt that my fraternity never once did anything even remotely like what these morons are saying. I would bet most others don't either. I'm too old to argue the whole fraternity scene, but not once did anything sexual/gay happen in mine...

froginmn

steelfrog said:
How dare you Sir! Comparing the weak dumb [ Finebaum ]s in TCU frats to our fighting men, and women. In uniform
And yet they do the same "weak minded" (your words) type of plebe routine. My buddy from VMI went through a pledge semester far worse than any fraternity, but it involves the same type of mentality.