• The KillerFrogs

TCU Football Twitter account - Baylor highlights (very well done)

Shorty

Animated GIF

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Definitely the most fun I've had since 2015 at the Carter. 2017 Alamo Bowl was pretty fun. And the first 2.5 quarters of the Ohio St game.
I thought about including 2017 Alamo Bowl but it sounded better going back to 2015. And technically I had more fun Saturday than that Alamo bowl so I wasn’t lying. The last time I had as much or more fun than Saturday was the 2015 Alamo bowl. But Saturday felt like it meant more because of what’s going on.

The last 1.5 quarters of the Ohio State game outweigh the first 2.5 unfortunately.

CountryFrog

I thought about including 2017 Alamo Bowl but it sounded better going back to 2015. And technically I had more fun Saturday than that Alamo bowl so I wasn’t lying. The last time I had as much or more fun than Saturday was the 2015 Alamo bowl. But Saturday felt like it meant more because of what’s going on.

The last 1.5 quarters of the Ohio State game outweigh the first 2.5 unfortunately.
I don't remember the last 1.5 quarters of the Ohio St game. Or anything else that happened the rest of that season.