• The KillerFrogs

TCU favored by 21 over CU

ticketfrog123

This is a lot of churn for a game 3 months from now against a team with a rodeo clown for a coach. Can we please discuss best bbq, in and out vs whataburger, or how Tim love is a doosh and kilt the oui instead?
Will Dutch’s add a “Prime Pastrami” to the menu if we beat CU by 30?

Alternatively: panini and pulled pork can work for sandwich names

Eight

Could go 6-9

629f8d86-a25f-4941-b2a9-e8d337185f9c_text.gif

FrogCop19

That it was even contemplated is frightening. What the hell were they thinking?
They were thinking eyes on the TV, just like Colorado. He is also a legend in the DFW metroplex, and that's not a bad thing, but he is still an unknown commodity in the world of coaching, as we all know.

Wexahu

They were thinking eyes on the TV, just like Colorado. He is also a legend in the DFW metroplex, and that's not a bad thing, but he is still an unknown commodity in the world of coaching, as we all know.
I guess a lot of people think he is really cool, but I don't get it. He's the opposite of that to me. He looks and sounds ridiculous most of the time.

Wexahu

But I remember that there was a lot of pro-neon-Deion chatter here before Sonny was hired....
One poster on here was adamant that, because Zack Evans tweeted something about wanting to play for Coach Prime, then that settled it, we should have hired him right then.

Think how great last year could have been if Zack Evans hadn't decided to leave because we hired Coach Prime.