TCU favored by 21 over CU

Goo

Vegas not buying the Deion hype “we comin”

Attachments

• 1C97A690-A650-44C6-987E-EC6E75992D50.jpeg
    1C97A690-A650-44C6-987E-EC6E75992D50.jpeg
    268.1 KB · Views: 23

Goo

How empty will their sidelines look for each game? unless they dress out walk-ons or something...
They have a full roster. Brought in 45 players now. Lots of 4-star recruits

Attachments

• 5E4A5731-104F-466F-996C-0FAD9EB82684.png
    5E4A5731-104F-466F-996C-0FAD9EB82684.png
    446.1 KB · Views: 16

Eight

"full" roster
They have a full roster. Brought in 45 players now. Lots of 4-star recruits

we define the word "lots" differently and do two things

first, make sure you subtract all those players who finished their eligibility, transferred out , and/or quit

second, go look at the roster on their actual website. while you are there count things like the offensive and defensive linemen. then consider we are almost to june and they still have a number of roster spots to fill with now only weeks before fall camp

82 Frog Fever

CU fans are desperate for an improved football program, right now!
For their home opener with Neb. tickets are $400 and top out at $1,200.
I wonder what a 2-10 season does to their current enthusiasm.

Eight

keep hearing and reading how sanders is the guy to pull this off, but my first thought is based upon what?

understand the appeal of doing things unconventionally, but when someone like leach did it, he had some logical reasons that were well thought out

not seeing that so far in boulder

Ron Swanson

keep hearing and reading how sanders is the guy to pull this off, but my first thought is based upon what?

understand the appeal of doing things unconventionally, but when someone like leach did it, he had some logical reasons that were well thought out

not seeing that so far in boulder
I think it’s based on his track record of being able to recruit to places better than history would suggest anyone would be able to, and also the fact that he knows his weaknesses (X’s and O’s) so he’s gone out and gotten good coordinators to run his O and D.

LVH

How much of that is Nebraska fans trying to get tickets? Colorado and Nebraska played in Boulder back in 2019 and it was packed

Limey Frog

The line moved down from four-score even though we picked up a solid backup QB and they have lost roughly 300 scholarship players?