• The KillerFrogs

TCU East Side Legends Club Online Debut

texas_sicilian

I’ll be up there, can’t wait!

Hope they keep their promise that they plan to do year round events for the donors (eg wine tastings).

Last edited:

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
2 questions:
-Where's Chuck? (The awesome horned frog statue that was outside the east entrance.)
-Where's my brick (It used to be in vicinity of Chuck.)

1 comment:
-Those outside seats are going to be empty! Who would sit in the hot afternoon/evening sun instead of being pampered in the air conditioning?

It's all just a little over the top, imho.

frogtwang

2 questions:
-Where's Chuck? (The awesome horned frog statue that was outside the east entrance.)

1 comment:
-Those outside seats are going to be empty! Who would sit in the hot afternoon/evening sun instead of being pampered in the air conditioning?

Chuck is in front of Daniel Meyer, er I mean Schollmaier.

The bricks are near their original locations on the east side.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
2 questions:

1 comment:

You could be right about the seats but they are in the shade, the chairs are ventilated and there are big ceiling fans above. It will still be hot but so is every seat in the stadium.

As for over the top - i say they didn’t go far enough. I saw nothing made of solid gold nor will there be trained walrus bartenders.

Last edited:

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Is the east side club outdoor balcony facing the alumni center, is that just for decoration or is it accessible by all the club suites?

texas_sicilian

2 questions:

1 comment:

How is this any different than the west side? If anything, because all seats are shaded, I’d presume more people would be inclined to stay in their seats.

Brog

Looking at these pictures you can understand why the idea emerged when the project was first started that we could have a sort of year round Country Club up there, year round food and drink available. Members only, of course. Now it's a sort of Country Club six days a year, members only, of course. Whatever, it sure is pretty.

Mean Purple

You could be right about the seats but they are in the shade, the chairs are ventilated and there are big ceiling fans above. It will still be hot but so is every seat in the stadium.

As for over the top - i say they didn’t go far enough. I saw nothing made of solid gold nor will there be trained walrus bartenders.
not to mention lack of puppets...