• The KillerFrogs

TCU East Side Legends Club Online Debut

Mean Purple

Thanks for posting, YA

That project is gonna lure some recruits for sure. Near the end of the video, when they pan out and you see it amongst all the other changes over the years ...

Yeah, wasn't that nice when I was in school there.

Westsider

So the degenerates who bitched and moaned about the westside get their own stuff? Hypocrisy abounds. I'm aiming lasers at em and urging my comrades to do the same.

Horny4TCU

I wish I had the money to get seats up there... I've been sitting on the Eastside since the 90s, and this would make the Eastside so much more enjoyable.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Eh. We worked out the math. Found that it was cheaper to fly to our favorite vacation island every home game, sit in the sand with a cold bucket of Balashi beer, and watch on a tablet. That includes lodging.

That being said, it's still quite nice. The folks who bought in will certainly feel that they got a fine deal. Alas, it just wasn't for either me or Mrs. Brewingfrog.

Dogfrog

Eh. We worked out the math. Found that it was cheaper to fly to our favorite vacation island every home game, sit in the sand with a cold bucket of Balashi beer, and watch on a tablet. That includes lodging.

That being said, it's still quite nice. The folks who bought in will certainly feel that they got a fine deal. Alas, it just wasn't for either me or Mrs. Brewingfrog.

Not a pragmatic choice for sure especially on a cost per hour of entertainment basis. But Horned Frogs’ clients will love it, it’s great for the program and looks good.

Just need to enlarge the TCU on the back of the video board. Would have helped in colonial tourney shots too.
I was thinking that too and asked a few folks in Athletics to no avail. Perhaps those in construction can weigh in: Was that by design or was it a weight/balance (structural) issue?