• The KillerFrogs

TCU could host the super regional

Eight

fairly certain with all the events going on and around campus, things will get worked out, and if not, the sun will still rise on saturday morning

real question is with this a super regional does tcu break out the top shelf condiments for the concessions

Frog-in-law1995

based upon the way the frogs have hit in arlington, the sycamores might want to play the frogs in ft worth
Simpsons Thats The Joke GIF

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
fairly certain with all the events going on and around campus, things will get worked out, and if not, the sun will still rise on saturday morning

real question is with this a super regional does tcu break out the top shelf condiments for the concessions
You mean, Sriracha dispensers?

"Chicken sauce, dude! Chicken sauce!" (Heard at Fred's Texas, 1998)

Endless Purple

Don't have a super regional game specific thread yet, but I was looking up some info on ISU.

They have better pitching stats over the Frogs, while the Frogs have better hitting stats (including power). Both sides have a strong lead over the other in their respective categories.

After last weekend in Arkansas, the Sycamores might be better off in Fort Worth as Lupton stadium is 10 ft further out in all areas of the outfield except straight away center. Being at the ISU stadium might actually benefit the Frogs more from a HR standpoint as opposed to being in Fort Worth. FW might benefit their pitching advantage.

ShreveFrog

Not impressed with ISU's resume, although their RPI is 9 (?!) They had midweek wins over Vandy (road) and Indiana (home). But otherwise, their schedule looked weak coming out of MVC.

TCU RPI is 24. But I don't think that's reflective of our torrid last 5 weeks.

CountryFrog

Not impressed with ISU's resume, although their RPI is 9 (?!) They had midweek wins over Vandy (road) and Indiana (home). But otherwise, their schedule looked weak coming out of MVC.

TCU RPI is 24. But I don't think that's reflective of our torrid last 5 weeks.
Over the last 5 weeks our RPI is #1 in the history of the scheissing game!

CountryFrog

Don't have a super regional game specific thread yet, but I was looking up some info on ISU.

They have better pitching stats over the Frogs, while the Frogs have better hitting stats (including power). Both sides have a strong lead over the other in their respective categories.

After last weekend in Arkansas, the Sycamores might be better off in Fort Worth as Lupton stadium is 10 ft further out in all areas of the outfield except straight away center. Being at the ISU stadium might actually benefit the Frogs more from a HR standpoint as opposed to being in Fort Worth. FW might benefit their pitching advantage.
Do we know that the Indiana St park is a better hitters park though? I don't care about the outfield wall distances because that never tells the whole story.

I personally know absolutely nothing about the Indiana St baseball stadium. Maybe some others have some specific knowledge.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Do we know that the Indiana St park is a better hitters park though? I don't care about the outfield wall distances because that never tells the whole story.

I personally know absolutely nothing about the Indiana St baseball stadium. Maybe some others have some specific knowledge.

Don't have a breakdown of home vs away games, but home run stats for the season to date are:

ISU - 72
Opponents - 63

TCU - 85
Opponents - 67

Bob Warn Field at Sycamore Stadium
Left Field - 340 feet
Left Center - 372 feet
Center Field - 402 feet
Right Center - 372 feet
Right Field - 340 feet

peacock

it’s been interesting seeing the finger pointing in Terre Haute

ISU AD says he alone made the decision and didn’t check with anybody to see if they pull off hosting the special Olympics and super regional

Mayor goes on tv and says absolutely they could have hosted both the universities didn’t ask for help

ISU president just blames it on the special Olympics but gives TCU fans props