• The KillerFrogs

TCU Construction Updates

ticketfrog123

Strange that the address of that house is Wabash, not Berry, 3071 Wabash. Acc. to Tarrant Property info, it was built in 1930, 1,948 sq. feet, valued at $337,000+, 3 BR, 2 bath. Owner info also listed, but I won't repeat her name here.

Think this house has held a few OU tailgates. At least they did 5 years ago

SuperBarrFrog

Strange that the address of that house is Wabash, not Berry, 3071 Wabash. Acc. to Tarrant Property info, it was built in 1930, 1,948 sq. feet, valued at $337,000+, 3 BR, 2 bath. Owner info also listed, but I won't repeat her name here.

Was just catching up on this thread and your comment reminded me of my Good friend’s house when I was at TCU. It was the big yellow house on the corner of Wabash and Bellaire. It was like a 4000 sq foot house that was supposedly built for the Bass family in the 20s. It was a beautiful house that had 2 apartments upstairs and even a little pool in the backyard. We partied in that house for 4 years and capped it off with a huge joint graduation party. Her mom sold the house and made enough profit to pay for 5 years of TCU; not too shabby. Anybody else remember that house?

texas_sicilian

Updated pictures needed for us out of towners.
35zVQ.jpeg

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Does that glass open up on game day for people to walk through?
Bet that's just to look at, and the entryways are on either side? Anybody know for sure?
It’s a special glass that will allow those that hold an east side club ticket to pass through it unharmed. Anyone trying to breach the glass entryway without a proper ticket will be shredded by four billion small shards of glass.

Last edited:

Brog

It’s a special glass that will allow those that hold an east side club ticket to pass through it unharmed. Anyone trying to breach the glass entryway without a proper ticket will be shredded by four billion small shards of glass.

Funny, that's exactly what I thought it was, but wasn't sure.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Funny, that's exactly what I thought it was, but wasn't sure.
It also cured coronavirus, balanced the federal budget, solved the Middle East crisis, rescued baby Jessica, impregnated the last white rhino to save the species, voted TCU into the 2014 playoff, stripped Auburn of the 2010 national championship, uncovered the Astros cheating scam, found out who framed Roger Rabbit, outlawed the designated hitter and debunked the myth of the female orgasm. But you have to have an east side club ticket to benefit from any of this.

It’s truly amazing glass.

Purp

It also cured coronavirus, balanced the federal budget, solved the Middle East crisis, rescued baby Jessica, impregnated the last white rhino to save the species, voted TCU into the 2014 playoff, stripped Auburn of the 2010 national championship, uncovered the Astros cheating scam, found out who framed Roger Rabbit, outlawed the designated hitter and debunked the myth of the female orgasm. But you have to have an east side club ticket to benefit from any of this.

Neat glass. It would be amazing glass if it ended racism, ended communism in China, and deleted the president's tweeter account.

Eight

it can do all that, but can't teach nelson cruz to catch a fly ball?

Latest posts