• The KillerFrogs

TCU Bowl Projections Post Week 11

At this point, the potential to lose to Marshall or some other team in a bowl game is too much. I’d rather beat tech and lose to WVU.

If offered it's always good to go to a Bowl Game. While it's not Spring Practice it still gives a program more time in a year to legally practice and develop younger players.

sandiegojack

It is amazing how our expectations have changed in the last few years. Before we were looking for (1) 10 win seasons (2) conference championships (3) major bowl bids. Now we are looking to squeeze out 6 wins to get an invite to the Buffalo Wild Wings bowl.

sdj

LeagueCityFrog

It is amazing how our expectations have changed in the last few years. Before we were looking for (1) 10 win seasons (2) conference championships (3) major bowl bids. Now we are looking to squeeze out 6 wins to get an invite to the Buffalo Wild Wings bowl.

sdj

I would take the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl at Arizona State's recently renovated stadium vs the projected No Bowl or The First Responders Bowl at SMU.

The fact that we've had National Champions at the top of our preseason team goals pyramid the last two seasons with this offense seems ridiculous now. I also don't know what to take of happy vs mad Gary anymore during game week as a predictor to where Saturday is going. Someone else on this forum said this, beating OU somehow, some way, is the only way I see Gary pulling two very poor seasons out of the toilet bowl.

Frogs1983

Tech game Saturday will be the deciding factor IMO. Win that game, will have something to play for last 2 games against OU and W. Virginia(even though they will probably get steam rolled at Norman), possibly finish 7-5 with a Bowl Game remaining.

Lose to Tech, most likely will get buried by OU, then probably just go through the motions against W. Virginia to close out a very ugly 4-8 or 5-7 Season.