• The KillerFrogs

TCU/Bevo Game Thread BigXII tourney ESPN2

TCUdirtbag

Game over. Back to work I guess
It’s a butt-whipping!
It's sad this team is solidily in the field.
This is over. So many wide open 3s. What kind of defense is that? Miles???????
This is like the first game in Ft. Worth.
Embarrassing

Comeback win game threads are the best game threads.

NORMLFROG

Come Back Reaction GIF by HBO Max
NF

froginmn

I was starting to watch a gamecast app when the game started but got buried at work. Forgot the game was even on, went to a tax appointment late afternoon then to go buy a brisket for Sunday.

Completely forgot about the game until I pulled up this site. Opened the game thread rather than looking to find the final score somewhere.

Hilarious.

I understand it was a big comeback, but damn I thought we were a high school team playing the 92 Bulls. Some of y'all are... funny.

Last edited:

Armadillo

Goodness I watched that game at my store. We were our usual busy afternoon so I didn’t watch every second. But that second half was great. Ever time I walked to the back room we were a few points closer. I really didn’t think we’d pull it out but those Frogs fought had. And texas choked. Good win for the seeding. Hello Cleveland , I mean kansas!

Dogfrog

Goodness I watched that game at my store. We were our usual busy afternoon so I didn’t watch every second. But that second half was great. Ever time I walked to the back room we were a few points closer. I really didn’t think we’d pull it out but those Frogs fought had. And texas choked. Good win for the seeding. Hello Cleveland , I mean kansas!
We were watching on TV and my wife got tired of my cursing so at 18 down I said let’s go for a drive. Went west on 30/20, found a brewery / restaurant just short of Weatherford. Sat down and they had the game on and we were down 12. Drank two stouts and ate sliders while watching the comeback. I was so buzzed by the win I agreed to walking around an antique store on the square.

Last edited: