• The KillerFrogs

TCU Baseball Friday Night Insanity

MadFrog

That was freaking ridiculous- guy turned 3 feet into the grass and it was called runner interference on Lodolo?

This crew is bush league and should get reprimanded

Schloss sure did not complain that much. It was pretty obvious he was out of the baseline. But what does it matter? We had a real rarity tonight. 2 errors by 2 different players on the same play. Pretty sad baseball.

CryptoMiner

Schloss sure did not complain that much. It was pretty obvious he was out of the baseline. But what does it matter? We had a real rarity tonight. 2 errors by 2 different players on the same play. Pretty sad baseball.

Do you know the definition of the base path? It can extend well into grass or outfield.

Pharm Frog

Do you know the definition of the base path? It can extend well into grass or outfield.

This is true but in this particular case it was one of the most egregiously bad judgment calls I’ve seen this season. Wouldn’t have mattered if NL had tagged him when he should have and wouldn’t have mattered if he hadn’t walked him but NL peeled off in textbook fashion and the runner clearly initiated contact well outside the base path.

MTfrog5

This is true but in this particular case it was one of the most egregiously bad judgment calls I’ve seen this season. Wouldn’t have mattered if NL had tagged him when he should have and wouldn’t have mattered if he hadn’t walked him but NL peeled off in textbook fashion and the runner clearly initiated contact well outside the base path.
I’m assuming the runner had already changed directions establishing his new base bath when contact was made?

jake102

Has our RF ever played baseball before? First game I’ve watched in a few weeks and this is awesome. It’s like watching my cousins little league