• The KillerFrogs

TCU athletic drpartment can suck a fat one. Piss off Donati you cretin scum

Froglaw

If an event, store, or restaurant wants me to put on a mask, I put on a mask.

This week, I had a check up with my doctor who has an adult Special needs child. He has been exposed to Covid six times requiring his boy to stay at home in quarantine. He wears a mask and despite the exposure to positive cases he has not contracted Covid.

His medical facility requires masks. Lady sitting in the waiting room near me was coughing hard and often. I moved over to the other side of the room.

Yep, we had our masks on and I'm glad we did.

Just wear the mask. There may be someone nearby with Covid spraying the Delta variant in the arena.

Small price to pay until this pandemic is over for good.

bp4tcu

Our basketball program should be doing everything it can to get butts in seats and fans excited, but turn them away and piss them off.

But, considering Dixon is still employed I can’t fault them for doing the later.

NewFrogFan

Back at the beginning of lockdown I warned you guys that based on the data we had that if we let this get out of hand a let a billion people get infected, millions of people would die.

Now 250 million people have been infected and 5 million have died worldwide.

People like you made it this bad.
How many were treated BEFORE they had to go in the hospital?

Moose Stuff

Coming from a piece of **** like you,

I consider this a badge of honor.
Thank you. “People like you” that after 2 scheissing years still don’t understand what this virus is and have been brainwashed so badly that they think 5,000,000 people actually died because not enough people wore masks are killing this country. It would horrify me if “people like you” thought any differently of me. It’s like society has morphed into 2 distinctly different spices of humans and bizarro humans.

Moose Stuff

And Texas and Florida are doing fine. A hell of a lot better places to live than some of these other messed up states. That’s why so many people are moving here.
Seriously man, it’s pure insanity. Again, other than masks on a plane and washing my hands more than I used to I haven’t changed one thing about my life. My kids go to school, I go to work, I got to sporting events, I go to concerts, I go to church, restaurants, the gym, you name it….. EVERY DAY. No masks, almost no social distancing, total normalcy. I tell my cousins who live in Massachusetts this and they act like I’m from another planet. I weep for people who have been broken by this virus.

Moose Stuff

If an event, store, or restaurant wants me to put on a mask, I put on a mask.

This week, I had a check up with my doctor who has an adult Special needs child. He has been exposed to Covid six times requiring his boy to stay at home in quarantine. He wears a mask and despite the exposure to positive cases he has not contracted Covid.

His medical facility requires masks. Lady sitting in the waiting room near me was coughing hard and often. I moved over to the other side of the room.

Yep, we had our masks on and I'm glad we did.

Just wear the mask. There may be someone nearby with Covid spraying the Delta variant in the arena.

Small price to pay until this pandemic is over for good.
LMAO at this pandemic ever being over for good. #2moreweeks

Pharm Frog

I weep for people who have been broken by this virus.

I don't. If they want to live (in the smallest since of that word) in fear, so be it. If they want to dump obscene amounts of cortisol into their system, that's their prerogative. Oh....and that ain't exactly healthy. But it doesn't seem like the elected caretakers have much fear.