• The KillerFrogs

TCU at TTU Game Thread

WIN

We need to be more aware of what is going on with the football as coaches. Seen at least two times we have not thrown a challenge flag when the game is on the line.

jake102

Changes aren't needed, re-structuring is needed. The offense is broken. The plays and players do not work. Fix one or the other or both. 

smufrogger

Devonte's kick on their qb actually helped tech...subpar. Wow this team, this officiating. At best we have to pray we score by defense and Special teams to get more than a touchdown a game

Kapono96

No doubt TCU had some bone headed plays and didn't play to their full potential... that being said that was some of the worst officiating I've ever seen. Absolutely infuriating.

FrogPreacher

A truly disappointing game!  Worst. Officiating. Ever!  Defense played well, offense is broken for sure.  Hope some things get fixed by the SMU game!

mc1502

FrogPreacher said:
A truly disappointing game!  Worst. Officiating. Ever!  Defense played well, offense is broken for sure.  Hope some things get fixed by the SMU game!
I hope we can't score on SMU.   I hope it's so bad we are forced to fire our OC's just to save face (like UT had to).   This thing is broken and a band aid ain't the answer.   This has been broken for two years now.    Change needs to happen at the coach level.

smufrogger said:
Devonte's kick on their qb actually helped tech...subpar. Wow this team, this officiating. At best we have to pray we score by defense and Special teams to get more than a touchdown a game
It wasn't a kick.. Looked like Mayfield pulled his groin

Boomhauer

mc1502 said:
I hope we can't score on SMU.   I hope it's so bad we are forced to fire our OC's just to save face (like UT had to).   This thing is broken and a band aid ain't the answer.   This has been broken for two years now.    Change needs to happen at the coach level.
It will take an absolutely crushing defeat for a change to be made. If not for 2008 Utah we'd still have Schulz.

smufrogger

PurpleFever said:
Playing two true freshmen QBs and shutting down TCU's offense? Bad calls went both ways. Face if, Tech is the better team even with freshmen QBs.
Lol nice try troll. Bad calls went one way but yes the frogs Offense has to be the worst offense in the big 12

Frogs1983

I have new respect for Mack Brown after tonight. You can say what you want to about him, but at least he isn't blindly loyal to his Coordinators when their units don't perform up to standards. He cuts them loose if their units don't produce up to expectations. If CGP doesn't make some type of change with the Offense before the SMU game,  I am concerned we may not win another game.

Our defense cannot be expected to hold Big 12 caliber offenses down every week while our offense gets out of their training wheels.