• The KillerFrogs

TCU at Baylor

PurplePutt

QUOTE(Shooter @ Apr 28 2010, 06:15 PM) [snapback]552047[/snapback]
Any TV?

If you join All Access on their site. Only way I could find to watch it on the computer?

sous vide

As I read it, it's not even available that way. I remember when Baylor used to broadcast from their servers a couple of years ago.QUOTE(PurplePutt @ Apr 28 2010, 07:47 PM) [snapback]552048[/snapback]
If you join All Access on their site. Only way I could find to watch it on the computer?

PurplePutt

QUOTE(NewfoundlandFrog @ Apr 28 2010, 06:53 PM) [snapback]552060[/snapback]
As I read it, it's not even available that way. I remember when Baylor used to broadcast from their servers a couple of years ago.

If you pay the $7 something a month you can watch but have to sign up on their site. You can join CBS All Access for $14 something a month and watch everything (I think). If you really wanted to watch this game, sign up, pay the money and then quit but it can be done.

Bears get 4 runs on 5 hits off of Holle in the bottom of the 1st. If he doesn't have his stuff, it shows up early. Please get him out of there before it is too late. You just can't count on the Frogs scoring 10 runs vs Baylor pitching.

Frogenstein

I agree, but hopefully Holle settles down. It sounds like 3 of the runs should be unearned as according to Chuck, Coats dropped a fly ball he should have caught that would have been out 3.

PurplePutt

QUOTE(Frogenstein @ Apr 28 2010, 07:04 PM) [snapback]552073[/snapback]
I agree, but hopefully Holle settles down. It sounds like 3 of the runs should be unearned as according to Chuck, Coats dropped a fly ball he should have caught that would have been out 3.

Holle is a big guy and can wing it. Heard Chuck say one of his fast balls was 93 mph. You would think he could blow that by some folks if he could control it and especially if his change-up was working.